CHERRY, specialist in computer input devices, announces the STREAM 3.0 and with it the logical development of the extremely successful STREAM XT. To smoothly replace this best-selling keyboard in the manufacturer's broad portfolio, the new model will also be available in a version with the extended T2 keyboard layout, complying with the DIN 2137 specification. Together with features such as its robust design, water resistance, pleasant ergonomics and whisper keystroke, the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 will position itself as a first choice for heavy office use.
This new model from the experts in peripherals succeeds the currently best-selling keyboard from their own portfolio: the STREAM 3.0 replaces its successful XT-predecessor. The differences lie mainly in the details. While the keycaps of the STREAM XT were printed, on the STREAM 3.0 they are laser inscribed. Along with ABS plastic coating, this ensures a permanent resistance to abrasion - even in tough everyday office life. The STREAM 3.0 also offers blue status LEDs. In addition to all these great features, the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 offers a timeless design and optimal ease of use. Thanks to an ultra-slim, ergonomic format for fatigue-free work and by short-stroke keys for precise and fast typing with low noise. The STREAM 3.0 is designed as a robust, wired keyboard that offers spill resistance. Beverages and liquids on the desk will not frighten this keyboard.
Alongside a conventional keyboard layout, CHERRY has also equipped its new STREAM 3.0 with an extended T2 keyboard layout, in accordance to the DIN 2137 specification. This enables rapid input of special characters when typing in all Latin-written official languages as well as minority languages such as German and Austrian. This feature is especially crucial for translation agencies, offices, advertising agencies and retailers. Even students in the fields of computer science and languages will benefit from the T2 key assignment, allowing for rare letters and special characters via simple keyboard shortcuts.
To start using this new office keyboard, no need to go through a complicated driver installation: the CHERRY STREAM 3.0 can be connected to PCs through a plug&play USB-connection and is ready for immediate use. For additional ease of use, media playback hotkeys allow to control the volume and other essential functions. Alongside a total of six of these function keys, the standard layout also includes a block of arrow keys and a numeric block.
The CHERRY STREAM 3.0 is available now, in white-gray and black. The recommended retail price is €30. This buys the customer a high-quality office keyboard with GS-approval, the "Blue Angel" environmental certification, and the AGR seal of approval for optimal ergonomics.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017