Thermaltake, introduces the Smart DPS G Gold (750W/650W) and Bronze (700W/600W) digital power supply units (PSU) combined with the Smart Power Management (SPM) System. The Smart DPS G incorporates various high-tech components, leading technology, 32 Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology, and Eco-friendly features, 80 PLUS Gold and Bronze certification with semi-modular cables that always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
The combination of Smart DPS G and DPS G software provides clean and stable power and three intelligent platforms - DPS G PC APP 2.0, DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0, and DPS G Mobile APP 1.0 - for users to monitor and record the status of power consumption, voltage distribution, and electricity cost for advance usage.
What is Smart Power Management (SPM)?
Thermaltake would like to raise the awareness on global warming to all PC MOD/ PC users through Smart Power Management (SPM) platform. SPM is a cloud computing platform that tracks and analyzes PC electricity consumption, allows user to observe and learn their own energy consumption whereby alter their behavior to achieve the goal of reducing CO2 emission, and together contribute to slowing down global warming.
Core Component MCU
Smart DPS G Series comes with a 32Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology. The 32Bit Microcontroller Unit is a small computer on a single integrated circuit containing a processor core, memory, and programmable input/output peripherals. MCU can digitally control devices and processes, such as automobile engine control systems and office machines.
80 PLUS Gold-Certified and Haswell-Ready
Smart DPS G Power Supply with DPS G software delivers up to 91% efficiency under real-world load conditions, promising the lowest power losses. Additionally, Smart DPS G Series has been optimized to work with Intel's new, fourth-generation Haswell processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
Flat Modular Cables
Smart DPS G Gold Series is a semi-modular power supply that offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. All new low-profile flat modular cables enhance the airflow as well as improve the thermal performance of the chassis. Moreover, flat cables are softer which make cable routing easier to install.
100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors
The Smart DPS G Gold Series features Japanese brand capacitors, which greatly improves the durability and offers the highest stability and reliability. No more capacitor explosion and leakage.
High Current Single +12V Rail
Smart DPS G Bronze Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications