Thermaltake, introduces the Smart DPS G Gold (750W/650W) and Bronze (700W/600W) digital power supply units (PSU) combined with the Smart Power Management (SPM) System. The Smart DPS G incorporates various high-tech components, leading technology, 32 Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology, and Eco-friendly features, 80 PLUS Gold and Bronze certification with semi-modular cables that always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
The combination of Smart DPS G and DPS G software provides clean and stable power and three intelligent platforms - DPS G PC APP 2.0, DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0, and DPS G Mobile APP 1.0 - for users to monitor and record the status of power consumption, voltage distribution, and electricity cost for advance usage.
What is Smart Power Management (SPM)?
Thermaltake would like to raise the awareness on global warming to all PC MOD/ PC users through Smart Power Management (SPM) platform. SPM is a cloud computing platform that tracks and analyzes PC electricity consumption, allows user to observe and learn their own energy consumption whereby alter their behavior to achieve the goal of reducing CO2 emission, and together contribute to slowing down global warming.
Core Component MCU
Smart DPS G Series comes with a 32Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology. The 32Bit Microcontroller Unit is a small computer on a single integrated circuit containing a processor core, memory, and programmable input/output peripherals. MCU can digitally control devices and processes, such as automobile engine control systems and office machines.
80 PLUS Gold-Certified and Haswell-Ready
Smart DPS G Power Supply with DPS G software delivers up to 91% efficiency under real-world load conditions, promising the lowest power losses. Additionally, Smart DPS G Series has been optimized to work with Intel's new, fourth-generation Haswell processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
Flat Modular Cables
Smart DPS G Gold Series is a semi-modular power supply that offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. All new low-profile flat modular cables enhance the airflow as well as improve the thermal performance of the chassis. Moreover, flat cables are softer which make cable routing easier to install.
100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors
The Smart DPS G Gold Series features Japanese brand capacitors, which greatly improves the durability and offers the highest stability and reliability. No more capacitor explosion and leakage.
High Current Single +12V Rail
Smart DPS G Bronze Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017