Anyone Can Become 'Ruler of the Universe' with the New XFX Core Edition Graphics Cards
Hong Kong, March 3, 2009 - Virtual world domination takes mad skills and great equipment-but it no longer requires a big wallet, thanks to XFX's new Core Edition graphics cards.
XFX Core Edition graphics cards provide gamers with optimal levels of performance, speed and user experience, launching gamers far beyond the ordinary from the very first frame. Attractively priced, every one of the XFX Core Edition graphics cards features superior craftsmanship that ensures a long and enjoyable gaming experience.
The XFX Core Edition line is made up of XFX's newest release, the GeForce® GTS 250 available in 512MB and 1GB versions, in addition to the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 260, and the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX+.
The GTS 250 graphics card is an exceptionally powerful graphics card that pushes its 128 cores to the limit, making it one of the fastest graphics cards on the market today. Gamers can double-and even triple the smack down power-by running two or three GTS 250 graphics cards in 2-way or 3-way SLI® mode, providing ramp up of up to 2.8 times the performance of a single GPU.
The GTX 260 redefines "virtual reality" with a truly immersive 3D gaming experience that harnesses the power of second generation unified architecture, SLI technology and top-of-the-line DirectX 10 support.
And the 9800 GTX+ is currently the single most powerful 9-Series GeForce card available today and the Core Edition version allows gamers to get amazing power for less than ever before.
Ruler of the Universe" used to be a title held exclusively by gamers who could get their hands on the priciest, most powerful products. Today, with the XFX Core Edition graphics cards, that same power is available for every gamer and every budget.
To learn more about the XFX Core Edition graphics cards, visit http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- LG's new G6 smartphone looks freakin' beautiful
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz