The MSI Thunderstorm dual-sided GAMING mousepad is engineered from anodized aluminum, forming a tough mousepad that will not bend during intensive gaming sessions. To keep it firmly in place, the Thunderstorm is equipped with anti-slip feet on all four corners. Its unique L-shaped design gives gamers maximum freedom to position their keyboard and mouse exactly the way they prefer. The edges of the solid aluminum Thunderstorm have a chamfer finishing for a premium look and feel.
Suited for gamers of every type, the MSI Thunderstorm features two different surfaces to choose from. For ultimate swiftness, the polymer textured Speed Surface is optimized for fast movements and gives a smooth motion with very little resistance. For gamers that require maximum control, the Control Surface features a more rough texture that provides more friction to precisely control movements.
MSI GAMING peripherals are specifically tailored for gamers and have made quite a splash in the gaming world. Proudly displaying MSI's GAMING Dragon to symbolize strength, MSI's powerhouse of GAMING peripherals cover highly durable mechanical keyboards, high-precision ergonomically engineered gaming mice, premium gaming headsets, uniquely themed mousepads and game-specific hardware tuning software. Driven by passion, MSI meticulously crafts its GAMING peripherals to incorporate both functionality and design, making them the best choice for ultimate gaming.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card