Shuttle Computer Group, Inc., one of the world's leading designers of small form factor (SFF) computers, announced its XS35V5 and XS36V5 with improved graphics performance. A host of features make them perfect for commercial applications including digital signage, kiosks, menu boards, and more.
"The latest 4K monitors need higher performance graphics, and our XS35V5 and XS36V5 make images and text pop out loud," said Marty Lash, director sales and marketing, Shuttle Computer Group. "They're easy to configure, have great connectivity, and provide cool-running, non-stop operation. They have everything an integrator needs for any display application."
These new SFF computers from Shuttle offer a wide range of features:
- Triple Play: the XS35V5 and XS36V5 deliver eye-catching, 4K resolution to a single display or 1080p FHD to three separate displays at once, for an economical solution.
- Fanless Design: using a cooled heat pipe and sink technology, heat is transmitted throughout the system quickly and evenly. No fan means no noise and no dust or grease intake for improved operation in harsh environments.
- Intel Inside: The XS35V5 and XS36V5 are equipped with an embedded Intel Celeron N3050 dual-core processor and support the Intel Braswell platform for fast performance.
- 24/7 Operation: With a low-power consumption design, the XS35V5 and XS36V5 are extremely reliable, even during long-term, nonstop operation.
- A hallmark of Shuttle Computer Group is its ability to offer integrators imaging services and customized BIOS; these services are available to commercial clients. Shuttle assists its customers to define parameters and functions, and automatically uploads specified BIOS in each unit to make installation and use fast and easy. This imaging offers integrators a way to quicken deployments and reduce costs while maintaining consistency.
The XS35V5 has an optional optical disk drive for legacy media and the XS36V5 has two RS232 ports for increased installation versatility.
The XS35V5 and XS36V5, with an estimated selling price of $219, are currently available through authorized dealers and online outlets. They come with a three-year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives