Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced two additions to its CFast memory card line: the Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card and the Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 card. Both are designed to capture high-quality 4K video and meet the exacting speed and capacity demands of professional cinematographers, filmmakers, and content creators. These cards leverage new thresholds of performance and maximise the capabilities of next-generation cinema-grade video cameras.
"More and more cinematographers and videographers are embracing cutting-edge video cameras for important shoots," said Steffi Ho, product marketing manager, Lexar. "The goal in developing the Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 cards is to provide them with the fastest memory cards available to capture high quality 4K video and beyond."
Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card
The Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card provides read transfer speed up to 540MB per second (3600x). The new card will be available in 256GB and 128GB capacities, and is specifically optimised for ARRI cameras.
"Through close communication and the steady collaboration of our engineers, the new Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 memory card has reached a level of quality and performance that meets the highest ARRI requirements for CFast 2.0 recording media," said Oliver Temmler, product manager for storage media at ARRI. "In addition to offering fast speeds, the new Lexar Professional 3600x CFast 2.0 card provides flawless write performance, even under thermal pressures."
Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 card
The Lexar Professional 3500x CFast 2.0 memory card will replace the Lexar Professional 3400x CFast 2.0 card. The new card will be available in capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB and provide read transfer speed up to 525 MB per second.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse