Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, unveils its new high capacity 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C drives. Super Talent's Pico drives offer very large capacities in a tiny elegant case. Now with 128GB of storage capacity, the Pico C can hold even more of your media and photo files in one place. The Pico C is a shock and water-resistant USB drive about the size of a quarter. It provides great USB 2.0 speeds in a very small form factor.
The Pico C is includes space to attach a keychain, lanyard, or other accessory. This versatile flash drive is perfect for storing data, digital images, and videos for quick access while being barely noticeable on a keychain. More information about Super Talent Pico drives can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni