Phanteks announces the release of their high purity nanostructured, diamond-like particle thermal paste. The PH-NDC thermal paste maximizes heat dissipation and is a superb quality thermal compound for heat sinks. The new PH-NDC includes two resusable applicators with storage caps.
PH-NDC is made of NANO diamond-like particles of hybrid compound, design for using in environment with low thermal resistance. PH-NDC's Nano diamond-like particles helps dissipate and transfer the heat when compressed. PH-NDC has no burn-in time that is required to reach maximum performance. Formulated to maximize efficiency instantly when applied.
PH-NDC can be applied to any type of Cooler to enhance the thermal conductivity. PH-NDC does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials that will harm other components. PH-NDC can be easily applied and removed. Just one peasized amount of the PH-NDC will do. Once the CPU cooler is installed the PH-NDC particles will spread and maximize the contact area. The PH-NDC contains a silicon-free compound that provides excellent long-term stability. The silicon-free compound has an effective thermal cycling, and low dry-out features.
PH-NDC has a maximum capability of an operating temperature of -40°C to 150°C. PH-NDC will provide a stable working status at any extreme temperature and conditions.
Pricing and Warranty
- Phanteks PH-NDC_02 - €6,90 / £5.50
- 2-year Limited Warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league