Shuttle Computer Group, Inc., one of the world's leading designers of small form factor (SFF) computers, today announced its XPC Nano line of barebone computers, including the NC01UBING, a fully configured system with Windows Bing 8.1 pre-installed, designed specifically for commercial applications.
"If you're looking for a small form factor computer with a big heart to drive digital signage, kiosks or other playback functions, look no further," said Marty Lash, director sales and marketing, Shuttle Computer Group. "These small, sophisticated beauties fit everywhere, and our new pre-configured NC01UBING comes with 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD and Windows Bing 8.1 at an ESP of $299. It's a killer product."
The new line of Nano SFF computers boast low price points and an elegant palm-sized, 0.5 liter, stylish design in black with gold trim. Available with Intel's Ultra Low-Power CPU, embedded processor choices include Celeron, and Core U3/U5/U7. Product numbers are NC01U, NC01U3, NC01U5, NC01U7 determined by processor and graphics capabilities. They also come with unique features like RS232C, an SD card reader, optional NVIDIA, and AMD docking stations for superior graphics.
The XPC Nano Series has built in 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN interface and supports Wake On LAN functions for automatic remote operation. They are equipped with the newest 802.11 ac dual band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for data transfer that is significantly enhanced, efficient and quick.
With all the functions needed for solid playback and basic computing, the Nano boasts great connectivity with multiple I/O ports -- HDMI, mini DisplayPort, RS232, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, and Gigabit LAN, which means greater versatility -- users can connect to expansion devices and peripherals for a wide range of applications.
Designed to fit seamlessly into any application, Shuttle's XPC Nano series computers can mount to the rear of a LCD monitor with a standard VESA mount. This space saving feature makes it easy for installation and offers an all-in-one for commercial applications.
The XPC Nano comes with a three-year limited warranty and is available through Shuttle's Distribution Partners including ASI, IngramMicro, MaLabs, Synnex and others.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4