Palit Announces GTS 250 series 2GB, 1GB and 512MB
Palit Microsystems, leading graphics card manufacturer who caters to users who want ultra high definition graphics for extreme gaming and entertainment, announces its new custom design addition to the GT200 series: Palit GTS 250 2GB, 1GB and 512MB. The new cards feature a higher core speed of 745MHz on its 0.8ns GDDR3 memory with a 256bit interface. This powerful single GeForce GTS 250 GPU is equipped with Palit's own advanced cooling system delivering full-throttle gaming experience with unbelievable thermal efficiency!
The Palit GTS 250 is the first to offer 2GB memory providing no-lag visual performance when using high standard monitors. Palit's uniquely designed cooling system comprises of two-ball bearing PWM fan, heat-pipes, and superior copper base plating (with nickel to prevent oxidation). This system ensures high performance and consistent thermal results allowing users to unleash the true power of this graphics card without fear of overheating. Palit's cooling design dissipates the heat efficiently from the GPU, memories, and all other components on the graphics card while still maintaining low fan noise.
The 4-phase power supply is unique to the Palit GeForce GTS 250 design and enables a more robust and stable energy distribution system. This allows the graphics card to have more constant power quality therefore lengthening the life of the graphics card. The Palit GTS 250 graphics card with NVIDIA CUDA technology not only provides a world-class gaming experience, it also delivers Graphics Plus. Experience jaw-dropping NVIDIA PhysX gaming effects, stereoscopic 3D, and lightning fast video and image processing all accelerated by the GPU!
- NVIDIA unified architecture: Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX Ready: GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realist experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks-such as video transcoding- delivering up to 20x performance over traditional CPUs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Support: World's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
- Dual Dual-link DVI Support: Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600.
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface, included in the new operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- HDCP Capable Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specification of the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- HDMI Support HDMI function via dongle
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY