AOC, a worldwide leader in monitor display technology, today announces their 24" and 27" FreeSync gaming monitors (G2460PF and G2770PF) that eliminate tearing, stuttering and input lag. The monitors let gamers enjoy clear, detailed imagery with Full HD resolution plus sharper action sequences with an ultra-fast 1ms response time and impressive 144Hz refresh rate. Together, these features diminish distractions such as blurring and ghosting that can mean the difference between victory and defeat. The G2460PF and G2770PF are available today at Newegg for $269 and $359 respectively.
Designed for serious gamers, the displays deliver an extra smooth playing experience with FreeSync which seamlessly synchronizes the monitor and GPU refresh rates to eliminate tearing, stuttering and input lag. Whether you're racing around the track or stalking enemies in a first-person shooter, the Full HD resolution delivers sharp, true-to-life imagery.
Gamers will enjoy a 144Hz frame rate, twice the frame rate of other monitors, which shows your enemy's movement in ultra-smooth motion. A pixel response time of 1 ms means speed without the smear for an enhanced gaming experience. Fast-moving action and dramatic transitions will be rendered smoothly without the effects of ghosting.
Both the G2460PF and G2770PF displays use TN panels and offer AOC Flicker Free Technology's hybrid solution that regulates brightness without flickering, ensuring comfortable viewing. Both monitors come with four-way adjustable stands (tilt, height, swivel, and orientation), plus VESA mounting provisions and a Kensington Security Lock. The built-in active and passive USB 2.0 hub provides easy-access ports for convenient connection of USB devices. Multimedia-Ready with HDMI Input enables gamers to connect a secondary device to their monitor with up to 60 Hz. Both monitors also come equipped with Display Port, Dual Link DVI and integrated speakers that offer quality audio without the hassle of connecting external speakers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni