Leadtek Launches WinFast GTS 250
LEADTEK Research Inc., world acclaimed for its extreme visual graphics leading brand technology, proudly announces the WinFast GTS 250, a new performance level graphics card. Based on the Best-in-class NVIDIA graphics development technology, this graphics card comes with high-speed 1024MB 256bit GDDR3 memory providing ultra smooth 3D rendering and a more realistic gaming presentation. The WinFast GTS 250 also features a special cooling design "shield fan-sink". This specially designed 2-slots fan-sink can efficiently reduces heat from GPU by creating smooth air flows on the top and side of the processor. Moreover, this fan-sink can maintain a low fan-sink noise level especially in full-throttle operating mode. All these features ensure that the WinFast GTS 250 delivers users a great performance and gaming experience.
Powered up with the 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture, the WinFast GTS 250 enables the rendering of multiple, true-to-life characters in complex and dynamic virtual worlds. Supporting the latest parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores, the WinFast GTS 250 is empowered to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU. The NVIDIA PhysX technology opens up a new era of dynamic gaming interaction with hugely destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical performance.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 launch has Microsoft securing 40Tbps of bandwidth
- Xbox chief happy to see 'death of consoles' talk proven wrong
- Netflix will keep its DVD, Blu-ray rental business alive... for now
- Anger the Internet by killing Cecil the Lion? Suffer the backlash!
- Square Enix CEO: Tomb Raider exclusivity 'wasn't an easy decision'
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices