be quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years*, extends its successful case series with the Silent Base 600, offering a more compact version of its silent debut case. In the new model, the manufacturer implements all known features of its larger counterpart. The Silent Base 600 offers excellent cooling performance with whisper-quiet operation and represents an alternative case solution for low-noise, high-end systems.
As with the Silent Base 800, be quiet! opted for an innovative design for its new case model, inspired by the motto "Form Follows Function". This means the new model combines excellent cooling efficiency with perfect air circulation, which ensures a whisper-quiet operation. The basis for this is a pair of pre-installed, decoupled Pure Wings 2 fans. These quietly transport the air out of the case with their nine airflow-optimized fan blades. Thanks to its integrated 3-step fan controller, users can adjust the ratio of noise production to cooling performance by themselves. The 3-in-1 air vent on the side panel can be used to adjust the air circulation as needed. The Silent Base 600 case includes mounting points for five additional fans and can accommodate third-party water cooling solutions.
The front and side panels are equipped with insulation mats. The combination of high-quality steel and the U-shaped edges on the side panels form a stable and robust construction. Since the hard drives and the power supply are decoupled from the housing, they will not cause any unwanted vibrations.
Generous space, easy handling and Window option
Despite its smaller dimensions of 495 x 230 x 493 millimeters (L x W x H) in comparison to its larger sister model, the Silent Base 600 provides a spacious interior and enough room for current and future high-end components. The HDD cage can be installed at different positions according to user's requirements, in order to accommodate video cards of up to 413 millimeters. It's possible to install CPU coolers with a maximum height of 170 millimeters. The air intake filters on the front, bottom and side panels can easily be removed and cleaned.
be quiet! allows professional cable management, creating an attractive appearance and tidy interior thanks to its generous pass-throughs at the appropriate positions in conjunction with silicon rubber grommets. This is particularly important for those who opt for a Silent Base 600 with the well-known, double-glazed and therefore extremely sound-absorbing side window.
The be quiet! Silent Base 600 is commercially available now at a suggested retail price of €109.90 / $109.90 / £79 in three colors: Orange, Black, and Silver. The Silent Base 600 Window is offered in these same colors at an MSRP of €124.90 / $119.90 / £94. be quiet! offers a three-year warranty on the case.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design