PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has introduced the miniature HP v165w USB 2.0 flash drive which is an excellent option when it comes to transferring files, music, videos or personal documents. The thumb-sized drive offers a fast and convenient way of backing up and transporting your most important files.
The HP v165w is encased in a semi-transparent blue shell, which lends it a futuristic and edgy look. The pen drive features a convenient lanyard, which may be used to attach to a key ring or a mobile strap. You can also attach the pen drive to a backpack so that you don't lose it. It can also be easily slipped into a pocket, a purse or even a bag. The drive is also dustproof and water resistant and ensures long lasting performance and protection for everyday use. It's stylish and compact build weighs only at 4.8g and measures at 9.4mmH x 16.0mmW x 30.5mmL. It also features a non-slip cap that protects the USB port from external damage.
This user-friendly flash drive has plug and play functionality and has been designed to transfer, store and share your files in a smart way. Further, its highly convenient design and high-speed USB v2.0 transmission interface make it perfect enough to be used at home, school, office, etc.
The HP v165w is available in storage space ranging from 4GB to 32GB. It works smoothly with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8; Mac OS: 10.3 and above. It offers a warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
The HP v165w is the ideal low cost solution for all your storage needs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99