PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has introduced the miniature HP v165w USB 2.0 flash drive which is an excellent option when it comes to transferring files, music, videos or personal documents. The thumb-sized drive offers a fast and convenient way of backing up and transporting your most important files.
The HP v165w is encased in a semi-transparent blue shell, which lends it a futuristic and edgy look. The pen drive features a convenient lanyard, which may be used to attach to a key ring or a mobile strap. You can also attach the pen drive to a backpack so that you don't lose it. It can also be easily slipped into a pocket, a purse or even a bag. The drive is also dustproof and water resistant and ensures long lasting performance and protection for everyday use. It's stylish and compact build weighs only at 4.8g and measures at 9.4mmH x 16.0mmW x 30.5mmL. It also features a non-slip cap that protects the USB port from external damage.
This user-friendly flash drive has plug and play functionality and has been designed to transfer, store and share your files in a smart way. Further, its highly convenient design and high-speed USB v2.0 transmission interface make it perfect enough to be used at home, school, office, etc.
The HP v165w is available in storage space ranging from 4GB to 32GB. It works smoothly with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8; Mac OS: 10.3 and above. It offers a warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
The HP v165w is the ideal low cost solution for all your storage needs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology