Patriot, a leading manufacturer of computer memory, USB/flash memory, SSDs, and mobile accessories, today announced the extension of their Viper 4 series of DDR4 memory with a new 3600MHz dual kit designed for the latest Intel Skylake core processor utilizing the 100 series platform.
Designed with a high performance custom heat shield structured to withstand the most taxing PC environments and provide continuous stable performance, the Patriot Viper 4 3600MHz dual kit clocks in with impressive timings of 17-18-18-36 while pulling 1.35V of power. The 3600MHz Viper 4 dual kit has become Patriot's fastest kit since the release of the 3400MHz dual kit at the start of September. The ideal addition for PC enthusiasts looking to update their system, the Viper 4 3600MHz dual kit will deliver unparalleled performance for the ultimate gaming rig.
The Viper 4 series of Patriot memory was originally launched in January of 2015 and included 16GB and 32GB quad kits that ran at speeds of 2400MHz to 3000MHz pulling 1.2-1.35 volts. Patriot continues to expand their trademark line of memory, yet again, engineered faster for gamers, content creators and prosumers in mind by adding an 8GB (2x4GB) 3600MHz dual kit to their already impressive lineup Viper 4 dual kits.
"Our Viper 4 Line continues to reach new heights with our latest launch of the new 3600MHz kit paired with the new Intel Skylake Platform." Said Les Henry, VP of Engineering at Patriot. "We will continue to prescreen each IC prior to building the modules to ensure stability and provide unsurpassed performance to our customers."
Compatible with XMP 2.0, the Viper 4 gives users the capability to easily overclock their system by using the predetermined memory profile while still having the option to manually edit the SPD in the PC BIOS. Backed by a lifetime warranty and Patriot's superior customer service, the Viper 4 is hand tested for quality assurance and validated for system compatibility.
The Patriot Viper 4 3600MHz dual kit will be available worldwide on October 5, 2015 in stores and online at Fry's Electronics, Newegg and Amazon for a starting MSRP of $169.99 in North America.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- صيانة منتجات ويرلبول مصر 01210999852 رقم خط مبيعات و
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood