Patriot, a leading manufacturer of computer memory, USB/flash memory, SSDs, and mobile accessories, today announced the extension of their Viper 4 series of DDR4 memory with a new 3600MHz dual kit designed for the latest Intel Skylake core processor utilizing the 100 series platform.
Designed with a high performance custom heat shield structured to withstand the most taxing PC environments and provide continuous stable performance, the Patriot Viper 4 3600MHz dual kit clocks in with impressive timings of 17-18-18-36 while pulling 1.35V of power. The 3600MHz Viper 4 dual kit has become Patriot's fastest kit since the release of the 3400MHz dual kit at the start of September. The ideal addition for PC enthusiasts looking to update their system, the Viper 4 3600MHz dual kit will deliver unparalleled performance for the ultimate gaming rig.
The Viper 4 series of Patriot memory was originally launched in January of 2015 and included 16GB and 32GB quad kits that ran at speeds of 2400MHz to 3000MHz pulling 1.2-1.35 volts. Patriot continues to expand their trademark line of memory, yet again, engineered faster for gamers, content creators and prosumers in mind by adding an 8GB (2x4GB) 3600MHz dual kit to their already impressive lineup Viper 4 dual kits.
"Our Viper 4 Line continues to reach new heights with our latest launch of the new 3600MHz kit paired with the new Intel Skylake Platform." Said Les Henry, VP of Engineering at Patriot. "We will continue to prescreen each IC prior to building the modules to ensure stability and provide unsurpassed performance to our customers."
Compatible with XMP 2.0, the Viper 4 gives users the capability to easily overclock their system by using the predetermined memory profile while still having the option to manually edit the SPD in the PC BIOS. Backed by a lifetime warranty and Patriot's superior customer service, the Viper 4 is hand tested for quality assurance and validated for system compatibility.
The Patriot Viper 4 3600MHz dual kit will be available worldwide on October 5, 2015 in stores and online at Fry's Electronics, Newegg and Amazon for a starting MSRP of $169.99 in North America.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD