Genius, one of the world's leading manufacturers of computer peripherals and smartphone/tablet accessories, has launched its new wireless mouse: the NX-7000. The BlueEye technology powered mouse enables it to work on any imaginable surface - from glass to wood, sofa and even the carpet. Ultimate freedom to work anywhere!
Featuring 2.4Ghz wireless technology, it provides anti - interference with your wi-fi environment. The NX-7000 mouse comes with 1200 dpi resolution offering superior tracking accuracy and control. The contoured shape provides great either hand usage and high comfort for all day use.
A unique feature of the mouse is that the pico receiver can be used to link with 6 additional Genius mice -NX-7xxx series + Micro Traveler 9000R V2. A very flexible mouse indeed! The pico receiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse for easy transport and storage. The NX -7000 also comes with a free SmartGenius app to adjust the scrolling speed .The mouse features 3 buttons ( left, right and middle with scroll) and is compatible with Windows 7,8, 10 or later /Mac OS 10.7.4 or later. It uses a AA alkaline battery. Users could not have asked for more.
Available in 5 stunning color option - Calm Black, Elegant White, Passion Red, Ocean Blue and Spring Green, the NX -7000 is now available. For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4