QNAP Unveils New Firmware for VioStor NVR Series- NVR w/ Multi-server Monitoring
QNAP Security today announces the new firmware version 2.8 for the entire VioStor NVR series (VioStor-101/ 201/ 5020) to support the world's first innovative multi-server monitoring. By the firmware update, the VioStor NVR is turned to be a high expansibility network surveillance system which is capable of monitoring up to 120 channels simultaneously.
"We are more than excited to unveil the new firmware for our VioStor NVR series. The multi-server monitoring function is a significant technology breakthrough in the network surveillance industry. By upgrading the firmware on one single VioStor NVR, our users can add other QNAP NVR servers regardless of their physical locations and monitor the channels. There is no need to install any other software and no complicated configuration is required," remarked by Jacky Cheng, Senior Product Manager from QNAP. "More importantly, a maximum of 120 IP-based cameras can be monitored on a standalone server with this embedded feature. The scale of the network surveillance is boundlessly expanded by grouping the multiple NVR servers together for simultaneous monitoring."
The new VioStor NVR firmware also brings other stunning features including the support for 15 alarm recording schedules, new IP camera models, and localized web-based interface in Polish, Korean, and Portuguese. For the firmware download and further information, please visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Project Sonic announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo NX
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard