Thecus today announced the addition of Seagate's 8TB Enterprise 3.5 hard drives to its compatibility list. By incorporating Seagate's 8TB HDD, Thecus NAS users will be able to maximize storage capacity while experiencing enhanced performance and reliability.
Boasting the industry's best response times for 8TB Drives, the Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD leverages comprehensive advanced caching technology to reach unparalleled data transfer speeds. Other advanced technologies including PowerBalance, PowerChoice, and Raid Rebuilt enables users to customize their big data requirements and optimize TCO.
"Providing compatibility to new, cutting-edge technologies is essential to Thecus and allows users to utilize the best the industry has to offer with their Thecus NAS, said Florence Shih, CEO at Thecus Technology Corp. Pairing the 8TB Seagate Enterprise 3.5 Hard Drives with Thecus NAS empower organizations using big data with a reliable, high capacity storage solution."
To discover the full range of HDD compatibility for Thecus NAS, please visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4