BOXX Technologies, the leading innovator of high-performance computer workstations and rendering systems, today introduced APEXX 1, the world's smallest workstation available with either an overclocked Intel Core i7 or standard Intel Xeon E5 processor. Featuring professional NVIDIA graphics, Intel solid state drives (SSD), and PCI-E NVMe SSD technology, APEXX 1 provides engineers, architects, VFX artists, animators, and other creative professionals with state-of-the-art workstation performance in a compact form factor.
"BOXX innovation goes beyond offering the latest and greatest technology to providing unique hardware solutions that relieve workflow bottlenecks and increase productivity," said Shoaib Mohammad, BOXX VP of Marketing and Business Development. "APEXX 1 is the one-of-a kind, ultra-compact, full-featured, creating and rendering workstation that architects, engineers, and motion media pros have been waiting for."
4.7 inches wide, 8.5 inches tall, and 9.0 inches deep, the custom-built, liquid-cooled, Mini-ITX APEXX 1 arrives with the option of an overclocked, eight-core, Intel Core i7 processor or an Intel Xeon E5 processor with up to eighteen cores. By the end of October, 2015, APEXX 1 will further expand its available options by offering overclocked, quad-core, Skylake processors. The new BOXX workstation also includes an NVIDIA Quadro video card, making it ideal for Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, and other professional 3D applications. Capable of housing two 2.5 inch drives, APEXX 1 features an optional M.2 PCI Express NVMe solid state drive for four times the performance of a standard SSD. Its unibody core, interlocking strengthening side panels, and four corner bumpers allow the space-saving workstation to stand vertically, horizontally, or as a stacked component in combination with the upcoming BOXX renderPRO 1. APEXX 1 was designed exclusively by BOXX Engineering and is manufactured in the United States.
"From the overclocked Intel Core i7 or 18-core Intel Xeon, to custom liquid cooling, NVIDIA graphics, and more, APEXX 1 is the professional solution that delivers maximum workstation performance in the most minimal space," said Mohammad.
For further information and pricing on APEXX 1, click here or contact BOXX at 1-877-877-2699. Learn more about APEXX workstations, BOXX rendering solutions, BOXX Finance options, and how to contact one of their worldwide resellers, by visiting http://www.boxxtech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017