BOXX Technologies, the leading innovator of high-performance computer workstations and rendering systems, today introduced APEXX 1, the world's smallest workstation available with either an overclocked Intel Core i7 or standard Intel Xeon E5 processor. Featuring professional NVIDIA graphics, Intel solid state drives (SSD), and PCI-E NVMe SSD technology, APEXX 1 provides engineers, architects, VFX artists, animators, and other creative professionals with state-of-the-art workstation performance in a compact form factor.
"BOXX innovation goes beyond offering the latest and greatest technology to providing unique hardware solutions that relieve workflow bottlenecks and increase productivity," said Shoaib Mohammad, BOXX VP of Marketing and Business Development. "APEXX 1 is the one-of-a kind, ultra-compact, full-featured, creating and rendering workstation that architects, engineers, and motion media pros have been waiting for."
4.7 inches wide, 8.5 inches tall, and 9.0 inches deep, the custom-built, liquid-cooled, Mini-ITX APEXX 1 arrives with the option of an overclocked, eight-core, Intel Core i7 processor or an Intel Xeon E5 processor with up to eighteen cores. By the end of October, 2015, APEXX 1 will further expand its available options by offering overclocked, quad-core, Skylake processors. The new BOXX workstation also includes an NVIDIA Quadro video card, making it ideal for Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, and other professional 3D applications. Capable of housing two 2.5 inch drives, APEXX 1 features an optional M.2 PCI Express NVMe solid state drive for four times the performance of a standard SSD. Its unibody core, interlocking strengthening side panels, and four corner bumpers allow the space-saving workstation to stand vertically, horizontally, or as a stacked component in combination with the upcoming BOXX renderPRO 1. APEXX 1 was designed exclusively by BOXX Engineering and is manufactured in the United States.
"From the overclocked Intel Core i7 or 18-core Intel Xeon, to custom liquid cooling, NVIDIA graphics, and more, APEXX 1 is the professional solution that delivers maximum workstation performance in the most minimal space," said Mohammad.
For further information and pricing on APEXX 1, click here or contact BOXX at 1-877-877-2699. Learn more about APEXX workstations, BOXX rendering solutions, BOXX Finance options, and how to contact one of their worldwide resellers, by visiting http://www.boxxtech.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4