OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company, today announced that its enterprise Z-Drive 4500 SSDs has achieved VMware Ready status. This designation indicates that after a detailed validation process, Z-Drive 4500 SSDs has achieved VMware's highest level of endorsement, and can be found on the VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) here.
"Driven by our Virtualized Controller Architecture Technology, the Z-Drive 4500 utilizes the full processing bandwidth of eight controllers working in unison which enables the storage subsystem to run more efficiently while delivering dominant small block / large block performance and low latency," said Bert Mauricio, director of Strategic Alliances, OCZ Storage Solutions. "By using Z-Drive 4500 SSDs with vSphere 5.x or 6.x, enterprises can deliver virtualized applications that can be accelerated while delivering fast and reliable access to data without burdening host CPU and memory resources."
"We are pleased that OCZ Storage Solutions' Z-Drive 4500 qualifies for the VMware Ready logo, signifying to customers that it has met specific VMware integration and interoperability standards and works effectively with VMware infrastructure, which can speed time to value within customer environments," said Howard Hall, senior director, Alliances, VMware.
The VMware Ready program is a co-branding benefit of the Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program that makes it easy for customers to identify partner products certified to work with VMware infrastructure. Customers can use these products and solutions to lower project risks and realize cost savings over custom-built solutions. With thousands of members worldwide, the VMware TAP program includes best-of-breed technology partners with the shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solution for each unique customer need.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- The Galaxy S8+ is official and it looks marvelous
- It's official! Samsung announces the Galaxy S8
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design