Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 6400LL Quad Kit
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory module and flash memory solutions, announced today the release of their DDR2 Quad Channel 8GB Kits.
In today's complex, multi-task world, it is becoming increasingly important to be able to switch between scenerios, and still maintain enough memory to run multiple applications," says Saeed Arash Far, Patriot Memory's Technical Marketing Engineering Manager.
"Patriot Memory recognizes the need for the "work hard, play harder" mentality and has launched this 8GB series as an answer to that hardcore player. The increase in bandwidth with the Quad pack 8GB makes task switching of games, load times, and in-game play itself, that much faster and the experience smoother.
Coming in kits of 8GB (4 x 2GB), the Quad Kit 8GB, PC2-6400 has Low Latency of 4-4-4-12 and is designed specifically for 64-bit Windows Vista®. Each Quad kit is hand tested in fours to ensure maximum compatibility. For more information on Patriot's 8GB Quad Kit Series, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent