Patriot Memory Releases 8GB DDR2 6400LL Quad Kit
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium memory module and flash memory solutions, announced today the release of their DDR2 Quad Channel 8GB Kits.
In today's complex, multi-task world, it is becoming increasingly important to be able to switch between scenerios, and still maintain enough memory to run multiple applications," says Saeed Arash Far, Patriot Memory's Technical Marketing Engineering Manager.
"Patriot Memory recognizes the need for the "work hard, play harder" mentality and has launched this 8GB series as an answer to that hardcore player. The increase in bandwidth with the Quad pack 8GB makes task switching of games, load times, and in-game play itself, that much faster and the experience smoother.
Coming in kits of 8GB (4 x 2GB), the Quad Kit 8GB, PC2-6400 has Low Latency of 4-4-4-12 and is designed specifically for 64-bit Windows Vista®. Each Quad kit is hand tested in fours to ensure maximum compatibility. For more information on Patriot's 8GB Quad Kit Series, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit Patriot Memory.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications