Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-TU300 portable PC chassis. The largest of the TU series, the TU-300 packs a full ATX-size computer into a rugged, portable chassis compact enough to count as carry-on luggage. Alongside the case is its optional wheeled trolly accessory for the traveler. Its thick aluminum construction, locking mechanisms, and reinforced corners keep delicate components safe from bumps and pokes.
ITX systems are great for LAN parties, but a full ATX rig with room for multiple GPUs is better. The best feature of the PC-TU300 is its mobility - weighing only 3.8kg and measuring 218mm x 398mm x 440mm, it is compact and lightweight. The handle mounted on top makes it easy to pick up and move around, while the aluminum bumpers on the corners protect it from damage on the go. With its increased size, Lian Li offers an optional trolly to further improve mobility. The TC-01, or Trolly Cart 01, can be securely fastened to the side wall for easy transportation on wheels.
The TU line is famous for its luggage-like durability and reliability and the TC-01 takes these qualities a step further. The Trolly Cart has two anchor brackets which are screwed into the side panel of the case. The trolly itself can then be attached to provide smooth rolling on flat surfaces, and easily removed when not in use. The PC-TU300 is good choice for the traveler, whether for a local LAN or an international trip.
Effective Thermal Management
Dual 120mm filtered air intakes are on the bottom panel; one rear 120mm fan, and two filtered removable 120mm fans exhaust out the back and top panels respectively. The PSU also grabs air from the floor intakes and expels it out a clever vent on the side panel. Following the age-old adage - "hot air rises" - this will keep every component cool and operating efficiently.
Installs Simply, Fastens Securely
The PC-TU300 is designed to build a system with minimal tools. As this is a portable case, the PCI cards are screwed in. However, every possible part uses thumbscrews or tool-free fasteners. The PCI cover and drive cage are attached with thumbscrews; the drives slot into their respective bays with no tools. The side doors use lever mechanisms to pop open, each lockable with a thumbscrew. The fan filters also clip in and snap off for easy cleaning.
Capacity Beyond Its Size Class
Despite its small size, The PC-TU300's clever layout offers enough space for a 300mm VGA card, a CPU cooler up to 160mm tall, and a PSU up to 160mm long. A full ATX-size motherboard fits neatly inside. The hard drive cage and PSU are mounted in the front of the case to minimize its height and width. The PC-TU300 can contain up to two 3.5" drives in its removable hot swap HDD cage with space enough to tuck in an additional 2.5" drive. There is a slim external ODD drive bay on the top front panel. There is plenty of room behind the motherboard tray for cable management.
Price and Availability
The PC-TU300 will be available in the US in early October in two variants: the PC-TU300A for $229.99 USD and the PC-TU300X for $249.99 USD.
Product Features of the PC-TU300
- Full ATX motherboard support in a portable chassis
- Ruggedized walls and side panels
- Side panels, drive bays and PCI expansions slots use tool-free design
- Sturdy handle and optional luggage-like trolly wheels
- Bottom-to-top thermal solution
- Accommodates full size enthusiast components
- Hot swappable tool-less drive bay
- MSRP: PC-TU300A $229.9 USD, PC-TU300X $249.9 USD
- Availability: Early October in the US
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 835 VR dev kit program
- Qualcomm and Leap Motion: use real life hands in VR
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording