ESL, the world's largest esports company, and Soylent, the leader in nutritionally-complete staple foods, announced today their new partnership for the upcoming ESL ESEA Pro League season and ESL One at New York Super Week event in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. The New York event is set to take place this weekend (October 3-4, 2015) and will feature eight of the world's best Dota 2 teams battling it out for over US $250,000 in prize money.
"We're excited to be working with Soylent to offer esports fans a taste of something new at our upcoming ESL One and ESL ESEA Pro League events," said Jesse Sell, Business Development at ESL. "It's a new type of product in esports sponsorship and is a sure sign of the growing and evolving esports landscape."
"The Soylent brand is about being on the cutting edge of technology and nutrition. ESL's innovative approach to the expansion of the esports industry makes the company an ideal partner as we look toward our own global reach in the future," said David Renteln, Soylent Co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer. "We are thrilled to join forces with ESL, and we look forward to continuing our relationship in future seasons."
Soylent's participation will not only include a presence in this year's ESL One competition, but also will encompass an official Silver Sponsorship of the ESL ESEA Pro League. The company's new collaboration with ESL demonstrates its commitment to the future of the esports community.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4