Because no two system builds are identical, CableMod, the premier purveyor of premium PC cables, is all about offering our users more options to better suit their individual style. We began by offering a wide range of color options, and then launched a series of DIY extensions where users could customize each and every wire as they saw fit. In that vein, CableMod is happy to announce a brand new cable configuration for users who just want the basics - CableMod Basic Cable Kits.
CableMod Basic Cable Kits come with four cables that cover the most popular cable types, including one 24-pin ATX, one 4+4 pin EPS, and two 6+2 PCI-e cables. These cables are easily the most visible cables in a typical system build, which makes these basic kits ideal for users who don't need or want all of the cables included in our full kits. CableMod Basic Kits are also offered at a lower price point than our full kits, which makes them a fantastic entry point for users who want to spruce up their systems on a budget.
In addition to this new cable configuration, CableMod is pleased to announce our C-Series RMi / RMx Basic Cable Kits. Compatible with the new Corsair RMi and RMx power supplies, these cables feature high-quality, 100% solid-state capacitors for enhanced voltage regulation and ripple suppression. These components are smartly located on each cable to make them easily hidden behind the system's motherboard tray, helping you maintain a clean and professional look for your RMi or RMx based rig. The C-Series RMi / RMx Basic Kits are also an ideal solution for users who previously purchased a C-Series AXi, HXi & RM Cable KIt, and are looking to change over to one of the new Corsair RMi or RMx power supplies.
Like all of our cable kits, the cables included with CableMod Basic Kits are crafted with the same quality and attention to detail as our full cable kits. Each cable is sleeved with our signature ModFlex sleeving for excellent flexibility and cable routing. As cable replacements, users won't have to wrestle with the added cable length that comes with typical cable extensions, making CableMod cables the ideal choice for easier and cleaner cable management.
At launch, CableMod Basic Kits will be compatible with the following popular power supply models:
Latest News Posts
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017