Corsair, the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world1, today announced the release of its new RMx Series of 80 Plus Gold certified PC power supplies, continuing Corsair's legacy of delivering superior power to drive today's most demanding high performance PCs. Boasting 80 Plus Gold efficiency, silent Zero-RPM fan mode, fully modular cables and premium components throughout, the RMx series offers the high-end features needed to power an enthusiast PC at a fantastic price. The RMx series of PSUs is available immediately in 550W, 650W, 750W, 850W and 1000W capacities.
The new RMx Series PSUs provide the extremely high-quality electrical performance and tight voltage regulation that discerning enthusiast's demand, using only industry-leading 105°C rated Japanese capacitors and specifically selected premium components to ensure long-term reliability and stability under even the most demanding conditions. Their high quality components also allows RMx PSUs to deliver power at 80 Plus Gold rated efficiency of up to 90% or better, generating less heat and lowering operating costs.
The RMx's custom 140 mm rifle-bearing cooling fan benefits from Corsair's Zero-RPM Fan Mode, only turning the fan on when necessary and allowing RMx to deliver its power virtually silently at low and medium load levels. Fully modular connectors mean PC builders only need to install the cables their system needs and with Corsair's wide range of optional cable accessories, RMx's cables can easily be made to match the system color scheme of your choice.
Every PSU in the RMx range is backed by Corsair's comprehensive 7-year warranty and Corsair's world-wide customer support network.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: Up to 90% or better efficiency for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure excellent electrical performance and long term reliability, even at 50°C ambient temperatures.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
- Fully Modular: Only use the cables you need for tidy builds and improved system airflow.
- Seven year warranty: A reassuring guarantee of reliability that will last over several system builds.
- Suggested Retail Prices:
o 550W - $109.99
o 650W - $119.99
o 750W - $129.99
o 850W - $149.99
o 1000W - $179.99
The RMx series of computer power supplies will be available from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors in September 2015.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017