MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of its full arsenal of notebooks armed with Intel's 6th Generation Core i7 processors.
The new MSI GT72 Dominator Pro will deliver extreme desktop gaming performance with unlocked and overclocked 6th Gen Intel Core i7 K Processors paired with the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 desktop graphics
Available in a myriad of gaming and consumer models, Intel's Skylake processors increases system performance while decreasing energy consumption, resulting in more versatility and power versus previous models. MSI notebooks receiving the Intel upgrade include the flagship GT72 Dominator Pro; the ultra-slim and lightweight GS70 Stealth and GS60 Ghost; the perfectly balanced GE62 and GE72 Apache, and the design focused PX60, PE70 and PE60.
MSI's GE62/GE72 Apache Pro laptops will be the bread and butter of the G-Series line, striking the perfect balance between price and performance.
"We've perfectly complemented Intel's newest processor with cutting-edge components that will delight even the most hardcore gamer," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "Our new notebooks now have even more power, impressive battery life, and superb features for longer gaming and work sessions on the go."
The award-winning GS60 Ghost Pro and GS70 Stealth Pro thin and light gaming notebooks also makes its debut with the new Skylake processor, delivering advanced gaming performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics, and stunning details with an optional 4K display
MSI will also be the 1st to ship unlocked versions of the 6th Gen Intel Core i7 K Processors. Pairing this with the newly announced NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 desktop graphics that will also be available on the new GT72 Dominator Pro and you have the ultimate gaming machine delivering extreme performance for the hardcore gamers and enthusiasts.
Select gaming notebooks, including the GT72 Dominator Pro, now feature Super RAID 4, the latest in multi-disk technology that optimizes hardware and software for extreme speeds; and Killer DoubleShot Pro, the ultimate lag killer that prioritizes network traffic to prevent lags. Select gaming notebooks also come with ESS Sabre HiFi Audio Dac for the crispest sound in a game, and SuperPort, a Type-C master connector that transfers files with speeds of up to 1,000 MB/s, supports up to dual 4K displays with daisy chain capability, doubles as a USB 3.1 port, and can charge mobile devices with a 3A current output.
All MSI laptops featuring Intel's 6th Generation Core i7 processors now come with Silver-Lining Print technology by SteelSeries, a unique feature that eliminates eye strain during long usage sessions and also increases brightness of the illuminated keyboard for an eye-opening experience.
The Prestige Series sports a stunning silver streamlined full aluminum chassis, white illuminated keyboard and the latest hardware fit for professionals and students alike
MSI laptops with Intel's latest processor are now available through Newegg, Amazon, Tiger Direct, Fry's, and more.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017