Acquia has closed a $55 million equity financing round. New investor Centerview Capital Technology led the round, with support from existing investors including New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Split Rock Partners. This funding will help Acquia scale its global operations, sales and marketing as well as the development of its solutions for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences.
"At Acquia, we pride ourselves on guiding today's leading organizations as they digitalize their business," said Acquia CEO Tom Erickson. "The phrase, 'If you're not thinking ahead, you're falling behind,' rings ever so true for us, and we strive each day to help our customers stay ahead of the curve and provide amazing digital experiences. This investment in Acquia will enable our team to focus on doing what we do best, helping our customers achieve maximum business impact by delivering digital experiences that are flexible, agile, and open."
Acquia is a leading provider of web content management solutions, most recently recognized in Gartner's 2015 Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management. Delivering the best digital experience is no longer optional; it's the new mandate. Global organizations turn to Acquia to provide technical expertise and strategic insight to build, deliver, and optimize digital experiences that build brand engagement and ultimately drive the bottom line.
"We are delighted to partner with Acquia, the industry leading web-content management solutions company," said Ned Hooper, managing partner at Centerview Capital Technology. "We are strong believers in the massive opportunity in digital transformation for the enterprise, and believe that Acquia, with its technology leadership and strong management team, is uniquely positioned to lead this transformation."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- Dolby Atmos update coming for Xbox One S
- LinusTechTips makes $3,000 custom watercooled PS4
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by another year
- Nintendo to hold in-store Switch demos before release
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards