Acquia has closed a $55 million equity financing round. New investor Centerview Capital Technology led the round, with support from existing investors including New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Split Rock Partners. This funding will help Acquia scale its global operations, sales and marketing as well as the development of its solutions for building, delivering, and optimizing digital experiences.
"At Acquia, we pride ourselves on guiding today's leading organizations as they digitalize their business," said Acquia CEO Tom Erickson. "The phrase, 'If you're not thinking ahead, you're falling behind,' rings ever so true for us, and we strive each day to help our customers stay ahead of the curve and provide amazing digital experiences. This investment in Acquia will enable our team to focus on doing what we do best, helping our customers achieve maximum business impact by delivering digital experiences that are flexible, agile, and open."
Acquia is a leading provider of web content management solutions, most recently recognized in Gartner's 2015 Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management. Delivering the best digital experience is no longer optional; it's the new mandate. Global organizations turn to Acquia to provide technical expertise and strategic insight to build, deliver, and optimize digital experiences that build brand engagement and ultimately drive the bottom line.
"We are delighted to partner with Acquia, the industry leading web-content management solutions company," said Ned Hooper, managing partner at Centerview Capital Technology. "We are strong believers in the massive opportunity in digital transformation for the enterprise, and believe that Acquia, with its technology leadership and strong management team, is uniquely positioned to lead this transformation."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4