Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2015 financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. A press release with third quarter 2015 financial results will be issued at approximately 7:00 a.m. EDT that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (866) 416-5346, or for international callers (913) 312-0692, and referencing conference code 312013. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and can be accessed by dialing (888) 203-1112, or for international callers (719) 457-0820, and entering replay passcode 312013. The replay will be available through Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015. The call will also be webcast live from the company's investor relations website at http://investors.vantiv.com. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on the website.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives