ASUS Intros P5Q PRO Turbo and P5Q Turbo Motherboards with Xtreme Phase Power Design
ASUS, the world leader in motherboard production, has released the new P5Q PRO Turbo and P5Q Turbo motherboards. These motherboards are the new models in ASUS' reputable P45-based P5Q Series and feature a unique Xtreme Phase Power Design to provide exceptional power efficiency. These motherboards are also exclusively equipped with the TurboV and Turbo Key features for easy overclocking options, plus the ASUS EPU and Express Gate functions to let users enjoy unprecedented performance, power savings and instant fun all rolled into one.
Xtreme Phase Power Design for Peak Power Efficiency
The ASUS Xtreme Phase Power Design automatically utilizes more phases to deliver more power. Utilizing more phases actually results in lower average power loading for each phase, allowing more stable power to obtain higher overclocking performance. The ASUS Xtreme Phase Power Design is also able to automatically switch power phases in relation to current loading-ensuring that overall power efficiency is increased. With such increased power efficiency, enhanced stability and smoother operations can be obtained under any loading-as well as the added benefit of reduced power loss-helping lower operating temperatures. The ASUS Xtreme Phase Power Design can thus automatically maximize power, achieve better performance and more stability, enhance power efficiency, and lower temperatures under any loading. Furthermore, the Xtreme Phase Power Design utilizes top quality VRM components available in all ASUS motherboard models, which include: Low RDS (on) MOSFETs, Ferrite core chokes and high quality conductive polymer capacitors-allowing users to enjoy greater component durability and longer lifespans.
Turbo Key and TurboV for Easy and Precise Overclocking
The ASUS Turbo Key is an exclusive feature that transforms the PC power button into a physical overclocking button. Completing the easy setup provides users with the ability to boost performance levels with just a push of a button-presenting users with faster, more powerful performance without interrupting ongoing work or games. For hardcore users, the ASUS P5Q PRO Turbo and P5Q Turbo also feature TurboV, an advanced overclocking tool that utilizes a micro-controller to provide precise 0.02V voltage adjustments. Furthermore, users can save their preferred O.C. profiles and easily apply the best O.C. settings for different scenarios. Now anyone can enjoy performance boosts-without needing to exit the operating system or rebooting.
User-centric Exclusive Technologies
The P5Q PRO Turbo and P5Q Turbo motherboards also feature exclusive technologies that provide power saving options and instant Internet fun. With the ASUS EPU, total system power management is achieved via automatic selection of pre-existing power profiles. The ASUS Express Gate is a new and exciting one-stop gateway to instant fun, and utilizes an alternative operating system that bypasses long boot-up times without entering the default OS.
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99