Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the full range of Pacific RL and R Series radiators. Designed for the most demanding and hardcore enthusiasts, the Thermaltake Pacific RL & R Radiator Full Series is optimized for maximum heat dispatching. The radiators are designed without compromise, with high-quality German aerospace-grade materials and constructed with zinc, a powerful anti-corrosion agent.
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature brazing at 1022℉/550℃ sets Pacific Radiators in a class of their own. Integrated G1/4" threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure they are leak-resistant. With an ideal mounting, fitting, flow set-up, and 17 different specs to choose from, the Thermaltake Pacific Radiator Full Series is guaranteed to go above and beyond your current cooling standards.
Differences between Pacific RL and R Radiator Full Series
The Pacific RL Series is an ultra-thick radiator (over 50mm thickness) with a dual-row 13-set flat tube design to increase heat transfer. Water flows down on one side, and then passes through the bottom chamber before being circulated back to the other side of the radiator. Choose from: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm, 480mm, and 560mm radiator lengths to provide easier fitting installation and loop management. Also, the Pacific RL120, RL240, RL360 are available in white. The Pacific R Series is a slim radiator (under 50mm thickness) with only a single 13-set flat tube design This series is available in 120mm, 180mm, 240mm, 360mm, and 540mm sizes and is guaranteed to provide exceptional performance in a slimmer, sleeker design.
Optimized Heat DispatchingThe Pacific Radiator Full Series delivers an average heating load of 32℃-35℃ on each radiator. After brazing, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating more uniform heat transference. By efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components, the radiators ensure component reliability.
High-Density Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air pressure. The cooling performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering exceptional cooling performance during operation.
German-Made Anti-Corrosion Materials
The radiators are designed to reduce electronic conductivity and can withstand scratches to the zinc layer. The corrosion potential of aluminum alloy combined with zinc is reduced by 55.6% after brazing.
High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Brazing
The radiators are baked through a controlled-atmosphere brazing line. The materials melt into each other to achieve optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better overall heat evacuation and dispatching.
The Pacific Radiator Full Series comes in multiple sizes in order to provide users the ability to build the ultimate in custom configurations. A wide array of radiator sizes are available for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by allocating the radiators to each particular component and incorporating external modular upgrades for their chassis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4