LCS World Championship Finals is one of the biggest League of Legends eSport event in the World, millions of fan are awaiting to see which team will be proclaimed the World Champion of this season.
Ozone Gaming Gear, a global gaming peripheral brand, has organized one of the biggest sweepstake ever given in the gaming sector. The chance to take part at LCS World Championship Finals in Berlin and watch the best League of Legends' teams fight for glory.
The giveaway will run from the 22th of September at 2:00pm (CET) to 5th of October at 5:00 pm, at which point the giveaway winner will be randomly selected and announced on Ozone's Social Media channels.
The price includes:
- Two tickets to the LCS World Championship Finals held in Berlin on the 31st of October at Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Two return flight tickets to Berlin.
- Hotel accommodation for two at the Intercity Hotel Berlin (2 nights, October 30 & 31). Located next to the Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Ozone's prize box (includes Ozone Gaming products)
To participate, entrants must have a Twitter account and must follow @OzoneGaming to be eligible for Ozone "Road to Worlds" Giveaway
This giveaway will be held on Ozone Road to Worlds Microsite: http://promo.ozonegaming.com/
To purchase Ozone Gaming Gear products in North America, please visit http://www.4GamerGear.com. You will find a huge selection of Ozone Gaming Gear peripherals.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4