LCS World Championship Finals is one of the biggest League of Legends eSport event in the World, millions of fan are awaiting to see which team will be proclaimed the World Champion of this season.
Ozone Gaming Gear, a global gaming peripheral brand, has organized one of the biggest sweepstake ever given in the gaming sector. The chance to take part at LCS World Championship Finals in Berlin and watch the best League of Legends' teams fight for glory.
The giveaway will run from the 22th of September at 2:00pm (CET) to 5th of October at 5:00 pm, at which point the giveaway winner will be randomly selected and announced on Ozone's Social Media channels.
The price includes:
- Two tickets to the LCS World Championship Finals held in Berlin on the 31st of October at Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Two return flight tickets to Berlin.
- Hotel accommodation for two at the Intercity Hotel Berlin (2 nights, October 30 & 31). Located next to the Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Ozone's prize box (includes Ozone Gaming products)
To participate, entrants must have a Twitter account and must follow @OzoneGaming to be eligible for Ozone "Road to Worlds" Giveaway
This giveaway will be held on Ozone Road to Worlds Microsite: http://promo.ozonegaming.com/
To purchase Ozone Gaming Gear products in North America, please visit http://www.4GamerGear.com. You will find a huge selection of Ozone Gaming Gear peripherals.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99