LCS World Championship Finals is one of the biggest League of Legends eSport event in the World, millions of fan are awaiting to see which team will be proclaimed the World Champion of this season.
Ozone Gaming Gear, a global gaming peripheral brand, has organized one of the biggest sweepstake ever given in the gaming sector. The chance to take part at LCS World Championship Finals in Berlin and watch the best League of Legends' teams fight for glory.
The giveaway will run from the 22th of September at 2:00pm (CET) to 5th of October at 5:00 pm, at which point the giveaway winner will be randomly selected and announced on Ozone's Social Media channels.
The price includes:
- Two tickets to the LCS World Championship Finals held in Berlin on the 31st of October at Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Two return flight tickets to Berlin.
- Hotel accommodation for two at the Intercity Hotel Berlin (2 nights, October 30 & 31). Located next to the Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Ozone's prize box (includes Ozone Gaming products)
To participate, entrants must have a Twitter account and must follow @OzoneGaming to be eligible for Ozone "Road to Worlds" Giveaway
This giveaway will be held on Ozone Road to Worlds Microsite: http://promo.ozonegaming.com/
To purchase Ozone Gaming Gear products in North America, please visit http://www.4GamerGear.com. You will find a huge selection of Ozone Gaming Gear peripherals.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017