ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products including the gaming-focused XPG brand,is proud toannounce itsinaugural attendance at TwitchConin cooperation with renowned professional team compLexity Gaming. TwitchCon takes place September 25th-26th at Moscone West in San Francisco and features leading competitive game titles, Game Lab instructional sessions, celebrity appearances, and more. XPG by ADATA and compLexity Gaming will take part in several sections of the massive gathering, with live product demos and an opportunity for guests to interact with compLexity team members. Go visit XPG by ADATA at booth #836.
Multiple Opportunities to Experience XPG
"ADATA is proud to be a part of the gaming industry and community as XPG by ADATA. We're excited to be recognized as a leading brand by the gaming community and our gaming partners, such as Cyberpower, Digital Storm, and iBuypower, who will cooperate with XPG by ADATA at TwitchCon", said by Robert Chen, Managing Director of ADATA Technology (USA). We will showcase XPG series menory modules and solid state drives on their systems at Intel's and Amazon's booths. TwitchCon attendees will not only get a chance to experience the invinceble performance of XPG series products by playing games at ADATA's booth but also to win prizes from competitions held by ADATA.
TwitchCon - a New Gaming Summit
Twitch is a growing community of broadcasters, pro gamers, and a global audience which has given rise to TwitchCon as the official annual gathering of like-minded gaming enthusiasts and e-sports pros. The event encompasses a wide diversity of elements covering the games themselves, the competitive but cooperative spirit of Twitch, current and future trends in gaming, and much more.
Where to Find Us
XPG by ADATA and compLexity Gaming will make their TwitchCon 2015 home at booth #836. For more information on the event, please check http://www.twithcon.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4