Digital Storm is proud to announce the launch of the new AVENTUM 3. Originally unveiled at CES 2015, this enthusiast class PC raises the bar for custom high-performance PCs. Featuring a custom liquid delivery system and pre-routed power for video cards, this is our most advanced PC to date.
"AVENTUM 3 encompasses everything about the Digital Storm brand and demonstrates our commitment to building the best PCs in the world," said Harjit Chana, Chief Operating Officer. "This system is our declaration that a PC does not have to be just the sum of its parts. We designed the AVENTUM 3 from the ground up with a focus on unmatched accessibility and modularity that can't be found anywhere else."
The AVENTUM 3's advanced liquid cooling system dramatically simplifies servicing and upgrading of liquid-cooled components. For the first time, enthusiasts can easily access fixed inlet & outlet ports located on the motherboard and quickly disconnect liquid cooled hardware without having to tear down the entire cooling system. This is made possible by AVENTUM 3's unique, pre-routed liquid distribution system that does all the heavy lifting and requires zero modifications when new liquid-cooled graphics hardware is installed. This cooling system is completed with a custom proprietary water block designed by Digital Storm engineers and produced by EKWB.
A new power delivery system eliminates the need to rewire every time new graphics hardware is upgraded or replaced by utilizing custom engineered, Digital Storm exclusive plug-and-play power connectors. These connectors make it a simple task to add or remove power-hungry video cards while still maintaining clean cable management.
Unlike other enthusiast class computers, the AVENTUM 3 eliminates interior heat build-up with strategic radiator placement & specialized exhaust chamber technology. Excess heat generated by liquid cooled components is trapped in an isolated chamber and then vented out the rear of the chassis, safeguarding the system's critical components.
AVENTUM 3 features a stunning exterior to match its smart internal design. The full-size tower is crafted from steel & made in the U.S.A. with perforated panelling for maximum heat dissipation. The subtle lighting and clear sides showcase the system's powerful interior and clean aesthetic.
AVENTUM 3 is available today exclusively at DigitalStorm, and starts at $4,930.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni