Digital Storm is proud to announce the launch of the new AVENTUM 3. Originally unveiled at CES 2015, this enthusiast class PC raises the bar for custom high-performance PCs. Featuring a custom liquid delivery system and pre-routed power for video cards, this is our most advanced PC to date.
"AVENTUM 3 encompasses everything about the Digital Storm brand and demonstrates our commitment to building the best PCs in the world," said Harjit Chana, Chief Operating Officer. "This system is our declaration that a PC does not have to be just the sum of its parts. We designed the AVENTUM 3 from the ground up with a focus on unmatched accessibility and modularity that can't be found anywhere else."
The AVENTUM 3's advanced liquid cooling system dramatically simplifies servicing and upgrading of liquid-cooled components. For the first time, enthusiasts can easily access fixed inlet & outlet ports located on the motherboard and quickly disconnect liquid cooled hardware without having to tear down the entire cooling system. This is made possible by AVENTUM 3's unique, pre-routed liquid distribution system that does all the heavy lifting and requires zero modifications when new liquid-cooled graphics hardware is installed. This cooling system is completed with a custom proprietary water block designed by Digital Storm engineers and produced by EKWB.
A new power delivery system eliminates the need to rewire every time new graphics hardware is upgraded or replaced by utilizing custom engineered, Digital Storm exclusive plug-and-play power connectors. These connectors make it a simple task to add or remove power-hungry video cards while still maintaining clean cable management.
Unlike other enthusiast class computers, the AVENTUM 3 eliminates interior heat build-up with strategic radiator placement & specialized exhaust chamber technology. Excess heat generated by liquid cooled components is trapped in an isolated chamber and then vented out the rear of the chassis, safeguarding the system's critical components.
AVENTUM 3 features a stunning exterior to match its smart internal design. The full-size tower is crafted from steel & made in the U.S.A. with perforated panelling for maximum heat dissipation. The subtle lighting and clear sides showcase the system's powerful interior and clean aesthetic.
AVENTUM 3 is available today exclusively at DigitalStorm, and starts at $4,930.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design