HDPLEX, the manufacturer of premium fanless aluminum HTPC case for the DIY market, is pleased to announce their second generation H5 fanless HTPC case designed to fit seamlessly into your A/V rack. Availability is scheduled for Oct 2015, with MSRP at $288 USD.
"I set out to create a truly flagship product that looks good when combined with high-end A/V equipment, and is silent and affordable," said Larry Liu, CEO of HDPLEX. "I accomplished my goals after two years, during which time the design has been sent back to the drawing board countless times. The 2nd Gen H5 fanless HTPC case combines skillful engineering with an eye for design, eight-heat pipe copper based cooling system for silent operation, and a price point competitive with the current market."
The HDPLEX 2nd Gen H5 HTPC chassis supports passive cooling of 95W TDP CPU via its flagship eight-heat pipe CPU heat sink system and an optional eight-heat pipe passive video card cooling system. It supports ATX/microATX/ITX motherboard.
HDPLEX H5 successfully achieves a pull-open faceplate design, which allows easy access to front mounted device hidden behind the faceplate such as 5.25" optical drive and hotswap HDD cage.
HDPLEX H5 fanless HTPC chassis has unprecedented support for various types of internal and external power supply option. In addition to HDPLEX's internal nanoATX power supply combo solution, HDPLEX H5 supports ATX,SFX,Flex power supply, thanks to a specially designed universal mounting rack and internal AC extension cord.
HDPLEX has developed a ATX modular bridge input board that enables H5 to support external ATX modular power sources, such as HDPLEX 300W ATX linear power supply.
As an HDPLEX tradition, HDPLEX H5 supports popular DC and AC input jacks, including 5.5*2.5mm DC Jack, 7.4*5.0 with PIN DC Jack, GX16-2 Aviation Jack, and C14 IEC with EMI AC Connector.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPU combo with Corsair AIO cooler on Amazon
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood