Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-Q10WX Mini-PC chassis. A continuation of Lian Li's lineup of small PC cases, the PC-Q10WX is the first Q series case to feature an acrylic side wall: perfect for showing off the high-performance hardware and cooling systems this conveniently sized chassis can accommodate.
The Lian Li PC-Q10WX is very compact, weighing only 2.3kg and measuring 207mm x 277mm x 335mm. Despite its size, its clever layout still offers enough space for a 270mm VGA card, a CPU cooler up to 140mm tall, and a PSU up to 150mm long. The PC-Q10WX supports up to two 3.5" drives or three 2.5" drives. A 5.25" drive bay fits a slim optical disk drive or an additional 2.5" or 3.5" drive. It supports a standard ATX power supply for builders who do not want to sacrifice high-performance components for a small form factor. Two expansion slots provide enough room for full-sized video cards.
Myriad Cooling Options
With space for a 240mm radiator on the top panel, and 120mm on the back panel - this little case gives builders enough flexibility to install almost any kind of water or air cooling setup. The water cooling grommets allow all-in-one cooler tubes to pass from inside to out; a small touch that gives DIY enthusiasts more freedom. And with room for up to 140mm CPU air coolers, it is possible to outfit the PC-Q10WX with air or water cooling.
Solid, Beautiful Construction
Almost entirely composed of brushed aluminum and acrylic, the PC-Q10WX is robust, beautiful, and minimal. Even its power button is cut from aluminum. Aluminum pegs with rubberized feet provide clearance along the bottom panel for increased airflow. The power button, two USB 3.0 ports, and HD audio ports are available on the front panel, along with a small air vent, for convenient connectivity. The top and side panels pop open and closed securely while the glass wall uses 4 thumbscrews for easy access.
Price and Availability
The PC-Q10WX will be available for USD $119 in US in early September.
- Easily removable acrylic side panel
- Water cooling: 240mm on top, 120mm on back
- Convenient rubber grommets for all-in-one cooling
- Illuminated aluminum power button
- ATX type PSU
- Accommodates longer VGA card - up to 270mm
- Accommodates larger CPU cooler - up to 140mm
- Accommodates larger PSU - up to 150mm Long
- Availability in US: Early September
- MSRP: USD 119
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4