Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-Q10WX Mini-PC chassis. A continuation of Lian Li's lineup of small PC cases, the PC-Q10WX is the first Q series case to feature an acrylic side wall: perfect for showing off the high-performance hardware and cooling systems this conveniently sized chassis can accommodate.
The Lian Li PC-Q10WX is very compact, weighing only 2.3kg and measuring 207mm x 277mm x 335mm. Despite its size, its clever layout still offers enough space for a 270mm VGA card, a CPU cooler up to 140mm tall, and a PSU up to 150mm long. The PC-Q10WX supports up to two 3.5" drives or three 2.5" drives. A 5.25" drive bay fits a slim optical disk drive or an additional 2.5" or 3.5" drive. It supports a standard ATX power supply for builders who do not want to sacrifice high-performance components for a small form factor. Two expansion slots provide enough room for full-sized video cards.
Myriad Cooling Options
With space for a 240mm radiator on the top panel, and 120mm on the back panel - this little case gives builders enough flexibility to install almost any kind of water or air cooling setup. The water cooling grommets allow all-in-one cooler tubes to pass from inside to out; a small touch that gives DIY enthusiasts more freedom. And with room for up to 140mm CPU air coolers, it is possible to outfit the PC-Q10WX with air or water cooling.
Solid, Beautiful Construction
Almost entirely composed of brushed aluminum and acrylic, the PC-Q10WX is robust, beautiful, and minimal. Even its power button is cut from aluminum. Aluminum pegs with rubberized feet provide clearance along the bottom panel for increased airflow. The power button, two USB 3.0 ports, and HD audio ports are available on the front panel, along with a small air vent, for convenient connectivity. The top and side panels pop open and closed securely while the glass wall uses 4 thumbscrews for easy access.
Price and Availability
The PC-Q10WX will be available for USD $119 in US in early September.
- Easily removable acrylic side panel
- Water cooling: 240mm on top, 120mm on back
- Convenient rubber grommets for all-in-one cooling
- Illuminated aluminum power button
- ATX type PSU
- Accommodates longer VGA card - up to 270mm
- Accommodates larger CPU cooler - up to 140mm
- Accommodates larger PSU - up to 150mm Long
- Availability in US: Early September
- MSRP: USD 119
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99