Transcend Information, Inc., a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, proudly presents a series of DDR4 industrial DRAM modules that have been rigorously tested and verified to accommodate the demands of industrial PCs (IPC) and automated-based applications, such as industrial control and medical facilities, where steady operations under harsh environments are affirmatively required. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules offer standard and low profile series with complete selections of capacity and DIMM types that have been largely installed on servers and workstations.
Reliable Stability for 24/7 Operations
Comparing to personal computers, IPC deals with larger database for longer period of time without failure. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are rugged enough to resist shock, heat and electromagnetic disturbance. 30u" gold fingers plated on the printed circuit board significantly improve the electricity conductivity of Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules. Additionally, each DRAM is equipped with two more robust error correcting codes including Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) for data reliability and on-chip parity detection for the integrity of command and address.
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are constructed with the new generation of DRAM chips that doubled the density and capacity, delivering stable performance and durability. Additionally, Transcend DDR4 DRAM modules offer high speed transmission of 2133MHz and up to 17GB/s of memory bandwidth, aiming to roll out the system performance to its maximum data transfer speeds.
Low Voltage for Reduced Power Consumption
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules run ultra low-voltage of 1.2V, reducing the electrical load of the memory bus and consuming up to 40% less power compared to 1.5V standard DDR3 DIMMs. This prolongs the life of servers and workstations, and protects the environment by consuming less energy. Furthermore, since each module generates less heat, systems can operate with reduced temperatures and increase the overall reliability of the module.
Stringent Testing for Guaranteed Quality
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are fully compliant with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergo strenuous 64 bit kernel, single-core and multi-core testing to be compatible with the latest Intel's 6th generation Skylake processor, Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 server family processor and Haswell-E CPU with X99 chipset. All DDR4 models carry Transcend's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba brings 64-layer 3D flash to retail SATA SSDs
- Apple will make its own OLED screens for 2018 iPhones
- Huawei Kirin 970 goes into mass production in September
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers