Transcend Information, Inc., a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, proudly presents a series of DDR4 industrial DRAM modules that have been rigorously tested and verified to accommodate the demands of industrial PCs (IPC) and automated-based applications, such as industrial control and medical facilities, where steady operations under harsh environments are affirmatively required. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules offer standard and low profile series with complete selections of capacity and DIMM types that have been largely installed on servers and workstations.
Reliable Stability for 24/7 Operations
Comparing to personal computers, IPC deals with larger database for longer period of time without failure. Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are rugged enough to resist shock, heat and electromagnetic disturbance. 30u" gold fingers plated on the printed circuit board significantly improve the electricity conductivity of Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules. Additionally, each DRAM is equipped with two more robust error correcting codes including Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) for data reliability and on-chip parity detection for the integrity of command and address.
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are constructed with the new generation of DRAM chips that doubled the density and capacity, delivering stable performance and durability. Additionally, Transcend DDR4 DRAM modules offer high speed transmission of 2133MHz and up to 17GB/s of memory bandwidth, aiming to roll out the system performance to its maximum data transfer speeds.
Low Voltage for Reduced Power Consumption
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules run ultra low-voltage of 1.2V, reducing the electrical load of the memory bus and consuming up to 40% less power compared to 1.5V standard DDR3 DIMMs. This prolongs the life of servers and workstations, and protects the environment by consuming less energy. Furthermore, since each module generates less heat, systems can operate with reduced temperatures and increase the overall reliability of the module.
Stringent Testing for Guaranteed Quality
Transcend DDR4 industrial DRAM modules are fully compliant with JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standards and undergo strenuous 64 bit kernel, single-core and multi-core testing to be compatible with the latest Intel's 6th generation Skylake processor, Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 server family processor and Haswell-E CPU with X99 chipset. All DDR4 models carry Transcend's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now