ZOTAC Announces Power Efficient GeForce® 9600GT Eco
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco delivers 40-percent more power efficiency with competitive performance
HONG KONG - Mar. 3, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unveils new GeForce® 9600GT based graphics cards with greater power efficiency. The ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco delivers performance comparable to the award-winning ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT, but with 40-percent more power efficiency.
"It is important to think green and reduce our resource consumption. With the new power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco, users can have an eco-friendly graphics card that offers competitive performance," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Powered by 64 screaming-fast stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco packs a performance punch and is ready to take on DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA-based 3D games and applications. High-speed GDDR3 memory and a wide 256-bit memory interface insure the high-speed graphics processor is continually fed information for breathtaking visuals and phenomenal performance.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco to transform any system into a multimedia powerhouse with high-definition video playback capabilities. PureVideo HD technology decodes high-definition Blu-ray videos in hardware for smooth playback and vivid visuals. High-definition scaling and enhancing algorithms render standard-definition content to near high-definition levels for a new take on existing movie collections.
"Greater power efficiency and PureVideo HD technology makes the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco an ideal solution for users that demand 3D graphics power and high-definition video playback capabilities," Mr. Berger added. "We expect the card to be a hit among home theater PC enthusiasts."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco.
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco
NVIDIA GeForce® 9600GT graphics processor
Engine clock: 600 MHz
64 stream processors
Shader clock: 1500 MHz
512MB GDDR3 memory
Memory clock: 1800 MHz
NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX and PureVideo HD technologies
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 2.1 compatible
Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives