ZOTAC Announces Power Efficient GeForce® 9600GT Eco
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco delivers 40-percent more power efficiency with competitive performance
HONG KONG - Mar. 3, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today unveils new GeForce® 9600GT based graphics cards with greater power efficiency. The ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco delivers performance comparable to the award-winning ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT, but with 40-percent more power efficiency.
"It is important to think green and reduce our resource consumption. With the new power-efficient ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco, users can have an eco-friendly graphics card that offers competitive performance," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Powered by 64 screaming-fast stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco packs a performance punch and is ready to take on DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA-based 3D games and applications. High-speed GDDR3 memory and a wide 256-bit memory interface insure the high-speed graphics processor is continually fed information for breathtaking visuals and phenomenal performance.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco to transform any system into a multimedia powerhouse with high-definition video playback capabilities. PureVideo HD technology decodes high-definition Blu-ray videos in hardware for smooth playback and vivid visuals. High-definition scaling and enhancing algorithms render standard-definition content to near high-definition levels for a new take on existing movie collections.
"Greater power efficiency and PureVideo HD technology makes the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco an ideal solution for users that demand 3D graphics power and high-definition video playback capabilities," Mr. Berger added. "We expect the card to be a hit among home theater PC enthusiasts."
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco.
New ZOTAC GeForce® 9600GT Eco
NVIDIA GeForce® 9600GT graphics processor
Engine clock: 600 MHz
64 stream processors
Shader clock: 1500 MHz
512MB GDDR3 memory
Memory clock: 1800 MHz
NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX and PureVideo HD technologies
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 2.1 compatible
Dual dual-link DVI - up to 2560x1600
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com.
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis