Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its very low profile single rank DDR4 4GB ECC 2133 MHz UDIMM modules. Super Talents single rank 4GB DDR4 ECC UDIMMs target environments where space is vital and low clearance modules are required. Small form factor PCs can take advantage of the extra space saved with these parts. Fewer raw materials are used and less waste is produced without any tradeoffs in functionality or price with these modules.
Very Low Profile form factor DIMMS were developed with the arrival of blade servers. Due to having limited space, standard height modules were unable to fit in the enclosures. Improved airflow, reduced thermal impact, and lowered power costs are all advantages when selecting VLP DIMMs. All modules are quality tested in house and are built to JEDEC standard specifications with high quality components. DDR4 offers modules up to double the density and speed of previous generations DDR3 DRAM while using up to 20% less power which makes it a highly efficient solution for enterprise workloads.
Additional information on Super Talents VLP 4GB DDR4 modules can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017