MSI, the leading gaming notebook manufacturer and innovator, is the first in the gaming market to launch a gaming notebook with true desktop level performance.
To celebrate its 29th anniversary, MSI presents hardcore gamers GT72 Dominator Pro G limited edition gaming notebook powered by NVIDIA GTX980 graphics and the latest Intel 6th generation Core i7-6820HK processor. 3D Mark 11 performance, when over-clocking, is expected to reach over P14,500 points, which is as powerful as that of desktops with GTX980 graphics. MSI fans may experience smoother DirectX 12 extreme gaming effects on Windows 10 for enhanced image quality and details with 3K or even 4K resolutions.
MSI GT72 Dominator Pro G is designed to dominate the cyber world. Several new and exclusive MSI gaming features can also be found on this special limited edition gaming notebook, such as Super RAID 4, for boosting extreme read speeds over 3300MB/s, ESS SABRE HiFi Audio DAC, cutting-edge hardware design for lossless digital audio restoration, Killer Doubleshot Pro with Shield, for smoother online gaming experience, Nahimic Audio Enhancer, creating directional sound effects for true professional gamers and SHIFT Technology, setting CPU Overclock with SPORT mode at a higher level than others. These MSI exclusive gaming features deliver better gaming experience and greater gaming performance for gamers who search for extreme and the best.
The 29th Limited Edition bundles with MSI anniversary kit, giving MSI fans two small gifts to celebrate this special moment with MSI. They are two key chains designed after two important MSI icons, the MSI dragon shield and the well-known MSI super idol, Lucky, representing MSI's strong gaming spirit and will power. The MSI anniversary kit will only be available for the MSI 29th anniversary edition gaming laptop.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications