MSI, the leading gaming notebook manufacturer and innovator, is the first in the gaming market to launch a gaming notebook with true desktop level performance.
To celebrate its 29th anniversary, MSI presents hardcore gamers GT72 Dominator Pro G limited edition gaming notebook powered by NVIDIA GTX980 graphics and the latest Intel 6th generation Core i7-6820HK processor. 3D Mark 11 performance, when over-clocking, is expected to reach over P14,500 points, which is as powerful as that of desktops with GTX980 graphics. MSI fans may experience smoother DirectX 12 extreme gaming effects on Windows 10 for enhanced image quality and details with 3K or even 4K resolutions.
MSI GT72 Dominator Pro G is designed to dominate the cyber world. Several new and exclusive MSI gaming features can also be found on this special limited edition gaming notebook, such as Super RAID 4, for boosting extreme read speeds over 3300MB/s, ESS SABRE HiFi Audio DAC, cutting-edge hardware design for lossless digital audio restoration, Killer Doubleshot Pro with Shield, for smoother online gaming experience, Nahimic Audio Enhancer, creating directional sound effects for true professional gamers and SHIFT Technology, setting CPU Overclock with SPORT mode at a higher level than others. These MSI exclusive gaming features deliver better gaming experience and greater gaming performance for gamers who search for extreme and the best.
The 29th Limited Edition bundles with MSI anniversary kit, giving MSI fans two small gifts to celebrate this special moment with MSI. They are two key chains designed after two important MSI icons, the MSI dragon shield and the well-known MSI super idol, Lucky, representing MSI's strong gaming spirit and will power. The MSI anniversary kit will only be available for the MSI 29th anniversary edition gaming laptop.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4