TWINTECH GeForce GTS250 series graphics solution with HDMI on board
Hong Kong, March 3, 2009-TWINTECH, world-leading producer of high quality graphic solutions, has today announced the TWINTECH GTS250 1GB / 512MB with HDMI on board with 128 stream processing units providing extreme HD gaming and best in class graphics performance. Plus PhysX for eye popping visual effects and 3D Vision-the world's fast high-definition 3D stereo solution for the home. NVIDIA CUDA for accelerated desktop applications and NVIDIA SLI Technology for "day to launch" multi-GPU scaling. The GeForce 250 is a future proof graphics solution to Windows 7 support and first to support DirectX 11 Driver.
With HDMI interface technology, getting the utmost in simplicity, performance and system intelligence. Up to 10.2 gigabytes per second, more than twice the bandwidth needed to transmit a 1080p signal.
TWINTECH has also released GeForce GTS250 HDMI XT OC Edition the core clock increased to 750MHz from 738MHz. 1GB version memory clock increased to 2250MHz and 512MB version increased to 2300MHz from 2200MHz, allowing users to enjoy better performance. In additional, TWINTECH also provide AC TWIN TURBO cooler & Heatpipe Dual Silent Fan Edition, which gives enthusiasts a very promising result, also maximizes the overclocking potential and extends the service life of TWINTECH GTS 250 HDMI XT OC Edition Graphics Card.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4