TWINTECH GeForce GTS250 series graphics solution with HDMI on board
Hong Kong, March 3, 2009-TWINTECH, world-leading producer of high quality graphic solutions, has today announced the TWINTECH GTS250 1GB / 512MB with HDMI on board with 128 stream processing units providing extreme HD gaming and best in class graphics performance. Plus PhysX for eye popping visual effects and 3D Vision-the world's fast high-definition 3D stereo solution for the home. NVIDIA CUDA for accelerated desktop applications and NVIDIA SLI Technology for "day to launch" multi-GPU scaling. The GeForce 250 is a future proof graphics solution to Windows 7 support and first to support DirectX 11 Driver.
With HDMI interface technology, getting the utmost in simplicity, performance and system intelligence. Up to 10.2 gigabytes per second, more than twice the bandwidth needed to transmit a 1080p signal.
TWINTECH has also released GeForce GTS250 HDMI XT OC Edition the core clock increased to 750MHz from 738MHz. 1GB version memory clock increased to 2250MHz and 512MB version increased to 2300MHz from 2200MHz, allowing users to enjoy better performance. In additional, TWINTECH also provide AC TWIN TURBO cooler & Heatpipe Dual Silent Fan Edition, which gives enthusiasts a very promising result, also maximizes the overclocking potential and extends the service life of TWINTECH GTS 250 HDMI XT OC Edition Graphics Card.
Latest News Posts
- Sony says free-to-play growing part of digital business
- 'Gran Turismo' movie being prepped by Sony Pictures
- Huawei plans its invasion of US market with smartphones, wearables
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams