Cooltek introduces the X5 midi-tower case. With the X5 we present the successor of our popular X2 mid-tower. The tower is aimed at price-sensitive users who place high value on good quality and a sophisticated design, even in the entry level segment. It thus joins seamlessly into the ranks of our highly successful entry-level models.
Like with the X2, the x-shaped MESH-design dominates the front of the X5. A red-lit 120 mm fan offers the expected visual highlight; Power- and HDD-LED are also red lit. Following the trend to less external bays, the X5 offers a single 5.25 inch drive bay. Externally, there are three USB ports available, a feature rather uncommon in this price range. The easily accessible I/O-panel at the top of the front offers 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, as well as HD Audio connectors.
The functional designed interior of the X5, completely held in black, allows the installation of VGA cards of up to 370 mm. The case offers a HDD cage for two 3.5 inch hard disk drives, as well as two dedicated 2.5 inch mounting spaces for SSD on the HDD wall. If desired, another 3.5 inch HDD can be installed beneath the optical drive. A clean cable management is guaranteed by a variety of cut-outs in the motherboard tray. The power supply is mounted at the bottom of the case.
Additional 120 mm fans can be installed at the rear of the case and in the left side panel. An effective cooling system can thus be installed in conjunction with the front mounted 120 mm LED fan. Filters under the bottom and behind the front ensure that dust cannot enter the case.
Once again we present therefore an outstanding mid-tower that shines with its features and the processing quality. The X5 is the perfect base for budget-conscious users looking for an elegant yet spacious office- or entry-level gaming case.
The X5 is now available in stores. The MSRP is 29.99 Euro incl. 19% VAT.
Technical Data X5:
- Form Factor: ATX, M-ATX
- 5.25 inch drive bay external: 1 x
- 3.5 inch drive bay internal: 2 x
- 2.5 inch drive bay internal: 2 x
- Case fan (front): 1 x 120 mm red LED
- Case fan (rear): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
- Case fan (side panel): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
- Height: ca. 423 mm
- Width: ca. 200 mm
- Depth: ca. 440 mm
- Material: Steel, plastics
- Maximum VGA Card Length: ca. 370 mm
- Maximum height of CPU coolers: ca. 150 mm
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software