Following the success of the original Aquarius concept, SilentiumPC decided to present a bit smaller model, the new Aquarius M60W. This understated chassis is all about minimalism and build quality. Targeted at hi-end workstations or gaming PCs it's made from incredibly rigid 0.8 mm steel and features a large side window for showing off the components.
Like it's bigger sibling the Aquarius M60W also offers extensive support for both AIO and custom watercooling systems. Up to three radiators can be installed including a whopping 360 mm variant in the front. Simplified internal layout improves airflow and aesthetics of the complete system. Specially formed cover next to the motherboard tray instantly hides all the cables making cable management easier than ever. Another metal cover on the bottom separates the PSU and HDDs from the rest of the components.
Extra width allows the Aquarius M60W to accommodate CPU coolers up to 175mm high and video cards up to 410 mm long. It also offers space for up to five SSD/HDD drives (3 × 3.5" and 2 × 2.5") as well as two 5.25" drive bays which are completely removable if required.
Superior airflow is ensured straight out of the box with 3 × 140mm pre-installed fans. Additional two 120/140mm ones can be installed up top. All the fans are connected through a 5-port hub to a front-mounted 3-step controller which allows setting airflow-noise level just right. Easy to remove and clean dust filters seal the front, top and bottom openings.
- Minimalistic exterior and interior design
- High quality construction with 0.8 mm steel
- Simplified interior layout for greater airflow and stealth look
- Enhanced cable management options with internal cable cover
- Bottom chamber cover for PSU & HDDs
- Extensive AIO & custom water cooling support
- Supports video cards up to 410 mm long and CPU coolers up to 175 mm high
- 3 × 140 mm fans pre-installed, total up to 5 × fans & fan controller included
- Large window side panel
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99