MSI released a new compact-size industrial BOX PC, MS-9A69. It's a fanless embedded BOX PC that comes with the Broadwell or the BayTrail platform, satisfying different applications that require high-performance or low-power computing kernel. MS-9A69 supports 2 or 3 independent displays, versatile DC input of 12V/19V/24V, 2 Mini-PCIe expansion slots, and rich I/O of 4 LAN (w/ 2 optional), 6 USB, and 6 COM ports, offering the flexibility for machine builder and system integrators to build systems for automation, digital signage, IoT gateway, kiosk, POS, and bus or in-vehicle applications.
MS-9A69 is designed with 3.5" embedded board to support high-performance Broadwell or silent BayTrail scheme; both are designed with efficient heat-spreading housing to support fanless applications with high reliability. The system is rated to operate under a wide range of -10 to -55oC (with SSD), which fulfils most industrial scenes. Furthermore, the power input design of DC 12V/19V/24V caters to diverse application fields, such as factory automation, buses and cars.
Industrial applications always have a variety of devices, gateways, and hosts to connect and communicate with each other. That's why MS-9A69 is designed with rich I/O, 4 LAN capability, and Mini-PCIe expansion slots. For display interface, it supports HDMI, VGA, and LVDS (for Broadwell scheme only). In order to allow more devices to be connected, it offers up to 6 COM and 6 USB ports. As to the communication aspect, the MS-9A69 has 4 LAN (2 optional) for physical Ethernet networking, and the Mini-PCIe slots reserved for the Wi-Fi or 3G communications.
- Ultra low power with fanless design
- Support DDR3L 1333/1600 MHz SO-DIMM memory up to 8GB
- Support 2 or 3 independent displays with HDMI, VGA, and LVDS (BDW only)
- 4 GbE LAN capability, rich USB and COM ports
- Dual Mini-PCIe slots for expansion
- Support DC-in 12V/19V/24V
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter