EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce company's first MSI motherboard monoblock - EK-FB Z170G Monoblock. With a long history of breaking world records inherited from MSI's legendary Overclocking motherboards, this motherboard has OC running through its veins and now MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard owners get a superb liquid cooling solution.
EK-FB Z170G Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard. Designed and engineered in co-operation with MSI, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"MSI is again proving their motherboards are a great choice for gamers and overclockers. Availability of EK quality liquid cooling add-ons makes them even more appealing for modders alike" said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "We have another MSI monoblock coming soon, next in line is Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition."
Price: 119.95€ (including VAT).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes