EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce company's first MSI motherboard monoblock - EK-FB Z170G Monoblock. With a long history of breaking world records inherited from MSI's legendary Overclocking motherboards, this motherboard has OC running through its veins and now MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard owners get a superb liquid cooling solution.
EK-FB Z170G Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard. Designed and engineered in co-operation with MSI, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"MSI is again proving their motherboards are a great choice for gamers and overclockers. Availability of EK quality liquid cooling add-ons makes them even more appealing for modders alike" said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "We have another MSI monoblock coming soon, next in line is Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition."
Price: 119.95€ (including VAT).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter