Biostar's latest Intel H170 chipset board is ready for duty for any scenario and comes with combination support for either DDR3 or DDR4 memory modules to allow for maximum flexibility. The Hi-Fi H170Z3 is the first ever Motherboard to support both DDR3 and DDR4 showing its commitment to innovation and development.
The Hi-Fi H170Z3 is based on Intel's H170 chipset which is a single chip design that supports Intel 6th generation socket 1151 Intel Core processors. With the Intel H170 chipset, the Hi-Fi H170Z3 also has the iGPU function enabled, letting users enjoy the latest in Intel integrated graphics performance.
Of course as a Biostar motherboard, the Hi-Fi H170Z3 comes with Hi-Fi technology built inside. Puro Hi-Fi technology features an integrated independent audio power design with a built-in amplifier. The technology utilizes audio components with an independent power delivery design for a significant reduction in electronic noise producing superb sound quality. The Hi-Fi H170Z3 supports USB 3.0, PCIe M.2(32Gb/s), SATA Express(16Gb/s) and 4K monitors for triple display configurations.
There is also Biostar's Smart Speed LAN included which is a free software application that monitors and manages your PC's network behavior. With user-friendly GUI, it allows you to select and prioritize different types of network traffic, including gaming, media streaming, communications or web surfing. You can also set any specific applications, choosing to prioritize or block accordingly. Smart Speed LAN can feature automatic management options that use adaptive networking intelligence to ensure that you are getting the best online experience possible.
Not only that, this board also adopts X.D.C (eXtreme Durable Capacitors) which are quality solid capacitors to help make sure the board remains rock solid and stable. These are low ESR and high ripple conductive solid state capacitors that provide a stable power supply to the CPU. The lifespan can also be more 6.25 times than ordinary liquid caps.
The board features the user-friendly tools such as BIOS Flasher and BIOS Online Update for easy updating and restoration of the BIOS. Also included is BIO-Remote2 Technology which gives users a better Home Theater environment. Users can use either Android or Apple mobile devices to access and control the PC remotely. Your smart device can become an intelligent and functional remote control. Moreover, BIO-Remote2 also includes both the function of mouse pad and power point presentation modes.
The Hi-Fi H170Z3 fully meets the requirements for systems running under the Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
The MSRP for the Hi-Fi H170Z3 is 104.99 USD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives