USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) today announced it will host two USB Developer Days, the first in San Diego, October 20-21 and the second in Taipei, Taiwan, November 17-18. The DevDays technical tracks will include USB Type-C, SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps, USB Power Delivery and standardized USB Type-C Alternate Modes, among other topics. Guest speakers will present case studies on product implementations and attendees will have the opportunity to network with exhibitors as well as USB experts.
"The next generation of USB has already started to influence the form factor, performance and power capability of consumer electronics and we expect to see adoption in a range of industries including enterprise, automotive, IoT and beyond," said Jeff Ravencraft, USB-IF President and COO. "Companies started announcing products mere months after the USB Type-C specification was finalized. The market is moving fast and the most effective way to shorten time-to-market without cutting corners is to attend the USB DevDays."
"We've planned these DevDays to offer more than just information about the specifications," said Brad Saunders, USB-IF Chairman. "Guest speakers will present use cases and key learnings to show attendees step-by-step how their companies implemented these USB technologies. Companies need to realize these new specs are not your ordinary USB and if they want to successfully implement these new USB technologies they need to send their lead design members to this event."
Who: Hardware developers and software developers with a focus on I/O connectivity and performance, form factor design, user interface, power management, cables, connectors and other areas of expertise.
What: USB Developer Days hosted by USB Implementers Forum
USB DevDays San Diego
October 20-21, 2015
San Diego, CA, USA
USB DevDays Taipei
November 17-18, 2015
Primary Technical Track (subject to change):
- USB Type-C Technical Training
- USB 3.1 System Design
- USB Re-timers/Re-drivers and Active Cables
- USB Power Delivery Technical Training
- Emerging International Charger Specifications
- USB Compliance/Certification Learnings and Guidelines
Additional topics (subject to change):
- OS Support for USB (Windows operating system, Android, etc.)
- USB Type-C Port Controllers and System Design
- USB 3.1 and USB Type-C Certification Testing Solutions
- Standardized USB Type-C Alternate Modes (DisplayPort Alt Mode, MHL Alt Mode for USB Type-C, etc.)
USB-IF membership is not required to attend the USB DevDays. Space is limited and registration fees apply. For more information, please visit the USB-IF website at http://www.usb.org.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- Nintendo Switch has no Virtual Console games at launch
- Apple new headquarters is ready for April's opening
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording