MSI is pleased to announce the availability of the revolutionary AMD R9 Nano. With the introduction of MSI R9 Nano 4G, MSI add a new high-end video card to the heavily awarded AMD R9 product line. Compatible with both Intel and AMD platform, the AMD R9 Nano video card is AMD's most innovative and advanced GPU to date to integrate on-chip High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM), delivering 60% more memory bandwidth over GDDR5 and a 4096 bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency. Just 6 inches in length, its revolutionary small form factor makes it become the ultimate GPU for Mini-ITX PC supremacy. No video card has ever packed so much performance into such a small form factor.
The AMD R9 Nano 4G and the MSI Z170I GAMING PRO AC are the perfect combination to build an extremely compact yet very powerful gaming machine. Despite its measurements, this motherboard packs a ton of gaming features including DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost 3 and MSI GAMING LAN. It is no longer necessary to settle for anything less than high-end hardware for a portable gaming system.
The MSI R9 Nano 4G video card is engineered for 4K and VR gaming, including DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5 and VulkanTM API support, and ultimate monitor configuration flexibility. Expand your field of view with AMD Eyefinity technology. With the use of a DisplayPort MST Hub, up to 6 monitors can be used for gaming simultaneously. Gamers can also experience buttery smooth 4K gameplay with FreeSyncTM-enabled monitors.
Performance Control by MSI Afterburner
When used with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, gamers can control the MSI R9 Nano 4G core clock speeds for better performance in the latest games. It is also equipped with advanced fanspeed control based on GPU temperature, giving optimal acoustic performance. MSI Afterburner supports the video capturing function Predator and can even be used on smartphones to monitor and control the video card in desktop computers. Combined with the Kombustor burn-in testing feature, MSI Afterburner is an indispensable tool for everyone looking to get the most out of their video card. Visit the recently refreshed MSI Afterburner website for more information: http://gaming.msi.com/afterburner
Be ready to push your game play to the max and achieve scorching fast frame rate at ultra settings by adding up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire multi-GPU technology, all in an unprecedented 6-inch, small form factor video card.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism