TUL Corporation, a leading and innovative manufacturer of AMD video cards since 1997, has proudly announced a new video card that is powered by the world's most advanced and innovative GPU. The PowerColor R9 Nano 4GB HBM delivers revolutionary innovation, power efficiency, performance, and enables a new paradigm for small form factor PCs. The PowerColor R9 Nano 4GB HBM is the first GPU with on-chip High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) delivering extreme 4K gaming performance in an incredibly innovative 6-inch length video card.
Even though the size of PowerColor R9 Nano video card is only just 6 inches in length, it gives a radical leap forward in enthusiast class performance that features to an inventive design no equal for the Mini-ITX PC. No video card has ever packed so much performance and power into such a small form factor. The PowerColor R9 Nano is armed with the first-ever GPU with High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) integrated on-chip that delivers more than 4 times the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5. Add that along with a 4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency which makes the most innovative total solution GPU available today.
Enjoy the View - Extreme 4K Gaming
Delivering more than 4 times the bandwidth-per-watt over GDDR5 memory, the PowerColor R9 Nano video card is the most advanced GPUs ever created with 4096-bit high-bandwidth memory interface (HBM) that not only meets but exceeds the extreme performance requirements of the most demanding 4K games. The PowerColor R9 Nano video card can reign supreme with 4K gaming invincibility and explore new worlds of lifelike gaming realism with the extreme rendering power and superior image quality capability. Simultaneous and more efficient computing with AMD Async Shaders with DirectX 12 support enable high frame rates and superior image quality, all with low latency and less power consumption. AMD's most advanced and innovative GPU to date, the AMD Radeon R9 Nano GPU delivers the highest memory bandwidth ever for unparalleled 4K and VR gaming. Push your settings to the max with your ideal screen resolution and configuration, and get ready to redefine reality with amped support for AMD LiquidVR, GCN Architecture, Mantle, Exploit DirectX© 12, AMD CorssFire, Virtual Super Resolution, HD3D technology, Frame Rate Target Control, and AMD FreeSync technologies.
You can connect displays using 3 Display Ports and 1 HDMI connector. This card may look small and compact, but make no mistake about it, there is a lot of firepower in this tiny video card. The PowerColor R9 Nano 4GB HBM will certainly impress buyers, everyone will be amazed at what this little monster can do for you and will help you game at the highest settings for years to come.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- Colorful's amazing iGame GTX 1080 Ti looks MEAN, FAST
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse