ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and ZBOX Mini PCs, ramps up the gaming power with the MAGNUS EN970 series. Minimalism, portability, and an all new design thinly mask the power density lurking beneath.
Powered by a 5th gen Intel Core i5 CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM at the heart of the MAGNUS EN970, there is plenty of firepower for intense gaming and graphical work. Immerse deeper and work wider with quad-display support via NVIDIA Surround, and react faster with dual gigabit LAN or 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
The MAGNUS EN970 features a RAID-ready storage setup that provides either blazing access speeds or the power of real-time mirroring protection. The MAGNUS EN970 is Windows 10 ready and can take full advantage of Direct X 12, so you can get even more juice from the already powerful hardware.
An all new designed housing in the same portable form factor means the MAGNUS EN970 is ready to game beyond the desk. Matte-black finishing on a minimal design thinly veil the powerful hardware. Whether it's for the living room, desk, or for a LAN party, the MAGNUS EN970 has both looks and strength to power your play.
The MAGNUS EN970 also comes with a PLUS version, pre-installed with 8GB memory and 120GB M.2 SSD. The Mini PC is easily upgradable with an easily accessible SO-DIMM RAM slots and 2.5" HDD/SSD slots for further customization. Coupled with 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 slots, you have plenty expansion possibilities even after connecting your peripherals.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications