MSI unveils N250GTS Series graphics card
Award-winning thermal technology makes GeForce GTS 250 cooler and faster
[Taipei, Twain] True gamers expect what from their graphics cards? High performance? Strong cooling? A price they can swallow? We believe all three! Worldwide graphics card leading producer, MSI International, today announced the all-new N250GTS series, which utilizes the industry-leading, award-winning Quad Pipe and Seaweed-Blade fan cooling technology coupled with All Solid Capacitor design. Altogether these technologies come together to transform the NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 graphics card into a most extreme performance and best cooling design win. When considering price-performance, this card delivers easy enjoyment of DirectX 10 games in a beautiful package.
N250GTS-2D1G with Quad Pipe Cooling Technology
N250GTS-2D1G uses the MSI developed Quad Pipe cooling design, with a set of four 6 mm heat pipes providing a 20% heat dissipation improvement over traditional heatpipes. When coupled with a thick copper base and big heatsink area, this design makes for a truly awesome cooling system. The special two-socket and fan design, and Quad Pipe does not only decrease the heat of the GPU, the airflow also gets passed to the memory, capacitors, MOSFET and other components, and helps expand the N250GTS-2D1G's overclocking capabilities.
N250GTS-2D512 with Seaweed-blade fan Cooling Technology
The other N250GTS model--the N250GT-2D512, uses a revolutionary Seaweed-Blade fan design, that, through a unique blade shape, is able to better focus airflow and improve cooling. Tested under very strict conditions, this Seaweed-Blade design has been proven to create greater air-pressure under same noise level of traditional fan. These strengths help to improve the performance of the entire cooling system, while lessening the fan speed and decreasing the noise level.
All Solid Capacitors
The capacitors are a key factor of power supply on the system. They have a great impact on system stability. At present, solid capacitors and electrolytic capacitors both store electricity and discharge it when needed. According to factual testing, solid capacitors were longer lifespan than electrolytic capacitors. Even operation under high frequency and temperature, solid capacitors also could provide more stable current than electrolytic capacitors. In addition, there is no liquid component to solid capacitors; we don't worry about the risk of leaking or exploding. Thus, the design of all solid capacitors can be seen a key factor of product's quality. Therefore, in order to give gamers the best quality, MSI N250GTS series use all solid capacitors design.
Suited for all-types of gamers
N250GTS series, aside from a high price-performance ratio, this card also supports PhysX physics effects programming. This support not only improves the overall experience when playing the latest DirectX 10 games, but also brings the in-game physics to life, so you almost feel the action in your bones.
Overall, MSI N250GTS series is split into two cards to better meet the whole spectrum of gamers' demands. The N250GTS-2D1G has 1GB Video RAM and the Quad Pipe cooling system for enthusiasts looking only for the best, while the N250GTS-2D512 has a huge price-performance ratio. Together this joint solution allows gamers to enter and enjoy the explosive world of the latest DirectX 10 games.
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20